Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Poem 1857. Dislikes and likes for sides

                                                  Dislikes and likes for sides
When life will show you two different sides how hard it will feel to choose that side of our life
Which will have different impact on life those sides which will differ look so hard to understand
In life when we start from one side but we just never understand sometimes both sides because
One is worst for us and another is unknown for us in life from one side we start to move ahead and
Then we know that we just can't shift on another side of life because another side is still unknown
At every point those facts of another side are so much mystery to us because we just can't see
Those facts on any point our thinking will have some effect on our mind when we move ahead
With each detail and with each point those thinking will have different thoughts inside we just
Feel one thing that we need full details of another side but it is not possible in life but in our thinking
And in our mind we just feel only if people understand value of knowledge from inside I feel just
One thought from my mind that I am losing on each front because may be I have not tried to walk
As my thoughts told and learn to trust another side if I want one to lose then I must select another
Winner in life and that is hardest task because trusting is never going to be easy for every part of
Our future and life those sides which show us different concept in life are looking so confusing
In life those sides will have some bad effect on our mind different two sides are leading to that
Point in which I see so much different meaning but still I just never able to see them in life when
I will move ahead on every point when both sides will have different concept which will have
So many angles of life when things will move ahead with each thought we see different thoughts
Of mind will lead to that angle I just  feel from inside that each side have some story but I just
Know from heart I hate one side from my thinking and mind that will lead to something which
Will have some future of life when side will show different angle of life I just feel one thing from
Inside that in one side there are many thoughts and concepts on every point when we move ahead
I just feel one thing that my trust is lacking on every point just hating one side is never enough for
Our life and mind when we move ahead on every side we just feel one thing from inside that side
Which have different meaning will show us different angle but we need to trust us in life after all
When side will have different hopes inside I feel just one thing on every point that thinking which
Will have so many thoughts from inside never feel so much great on any point when we move ahead
I just feel one thought from inside that when things will differ on every point when we began to move
Ahead in life I just feel one thing that different concepts are useless until we reach to that point on
Which we feel just one thought from inside some concepts will look so great in life some will look
Perfect while some will look not that much good on any point we just feel one thing from inside
That our life will not move ahead as per our choice we never understand what we feel from inside
When concepts will have some feeling of hope only then I can win in life just disliking some thing
Is not enough in life but dislike develops so quickly in life while hope and faith seem like some
Concept so far away on every point I just never understand on any moment of life that when did
It happen that I just manage to develop faithless thinking instead of developing faith on every
Moment and point I just don't know when it happen in life that I just began to dislike something
And liking become hard concept of life sometimes it happen that we are scared to like and when
That thing is unknown fear become something so clear on every point our thought just doesn't
Look real and our life just manage to create impact on our mind which shows us on every moment
Our need of moving ahead in life but not with just dislike we need to do some efforts to like
Something in life unless we do that we are just in biggest problem of life our every concept
Become a hard of life which will make every thing worst on every point I will never think on
Any angle of life that I need to like something but I will feel so scared to like but it will happen
To us when we see wrong concepts in life and how easily people get fooled in life so sometimes
Best thing began to create doubts in mind we are no longer interested in that things we are just
Stuck on wrong point when in life we see different angles which are totally unknown to us in life
We never feel that we can win on any point if we just don't understand what is trouble of our life
We have to move ahead step by step in life with just one thought that our moment will punish
What we dislike when step by step in life we move ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From inside that I need to trust some concept in life when I will move ahead on every point so
Then when we move ahead in life trust will stay on some limited point I just feel one thought
From our mind that some concepts are important on every point they will show truth of life
But faith on some concept is important in life so if we dislike something we need to find that
Thing which we dislike on every point inside our moment and life that will have effect in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...