Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Poem 1848. That race in life

                                                                 That race in life
Those people who tell me on every point that I will not win that race in life I no longer care
What they say on every time because my heart ask me if they know so much then why are they
Running race in life on every point that race which needed fast movement on every angle of life
Seem like something which will have some effect on my life on every point I just feel one thing
From inside that those races which I run will have some movement on some point I just never
Understand one thing from my mind that running some race is not easy in life that race which
I have run on some point seem like so much perfect for my life those races which are running
So much fast on every point seem like that race which exhaust us in life when I move ahead
On every point I just feel one thought from inside that movement of that race which is so good
And important in life will have some effect only if I run it properly on every point that running
In which I have exhausting my life suppose to be just fun on every point even when we lose
It suppose to bring out smile because when people are our own then why should we need to have
So much problems in life we need to understand our thoughts on every point that race suppose
To be a fun but it turn into some thing wrong in life when by mistake I run with hope of fun and
People start to hurt my mind I just feel one thing from inside that when I started this race I just
Feel it is one thing on every point those race will look just for game of some time or may be I just
Thought that it is nothing but like examination of life in which will study my many points so then
When I will move ahead I just got one thought from inside that race which will have effect on
Our thinking and our mind that this race will have some effect on our days and nights because
It is no longer something which will look so good on every point those thoughts which will then
Have some impact on life will seem like something which will be that race which manage to tell
Our mind this race is not something so easy it is question of do and dying I just feel on that moment
And on that point that may be I need to move ahead slowly in life I need to understand one thought
From my mind that this race is not about enjoying it is that race which will become part of every
Moment and point I just feel that it is not related enjoying life in that race which I suppose to move
Ahead step by step in life when race of life began to go ahead with full speed on every angle of
Our future and life I just began to run with so much speed that race of life never look that much
Great on any point when I start to race I just have one thought from inside that race means just
Running fast then may be I just don't want to run that much fast in life I want to live my life not
Alone in race but I want to live my life with people who are living with me and with happiness
And smile on every moment I feel just one thing from inside race in which I need to die seem
Like something so confusing to my mind I know every one will die one day in life but I just never
Want it to turn into some thing that will hurt me from inside because if I want to die I want it to be
With rules of god not while running some race which create by people in life I want to enjoy life
So much that I want it to be some thing so perfect on every point and not just to be turn out in
Some case which will have some effect on my mind when I will move ahead then I need to just
Move ahead on every point with my peace of my mind and when I race on others suggestion
Then I have seen one thing in life my happiness is far away from my mind on every section I just
Feel one thought from inside that race of that happiness which hurt us will look so much great
On every point our thinking will make us happy on every angle of life we just never understand
When our thinking from inside but I just feel one thing I never run a race with question of life
I will run something competition then it is just for gaining skills and learning new things in life
On every section I feel one thought from inside that those skills which we gain by moving ahead
In life I feel one thing from my mind that I will die for something a lot better than just a race
In my life and better option will be I just live my life and let my death as a decision to god who
Will decide and I will force to accept it in life I never want to run a race which people want me
In life I always to run that race with my thinking of my mind I want to learn one thing after
Another on every point I just never let my thoughts capture my thinking and my mind so those
Thoughts which will take me ahead on every point are not about that race but they are about
Just that thinking which will take us to wrong thinking of life when it will began to hurt us from
Inside our life those race which I want to win will have some effect on mind but I want never
To take that so much corner when life and death no longer matter due to that race in life since
That race is nothing but just an impulse which will surely vanish after some moment and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...