Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Poem 1822. Choosing our peak

                                                              Choosing our peak
On peak of that mountain I felt I can see some nice so I just climb on it with each effort in life
But those efforts which I made it still part of my mind on which I feel I got hurt on many moment
And on many point while climbing on that mountain peak I just manage to see some thing so
Good and nice that on every point I feel peak is some thing which look perfect to me from ground
On every point but when stone are thrown on me from that top I just feel one thing from inside
Should I just quit climbing it because some one just don't want me to climb at all on any point
Those moment when my life will began to move ahead on every point I just feel that thirst from
Inside of mind that on peak we can see many things which look so great in our mind but question
Is that if some one is trying to stop you should you need to fight to get that peak on any time or
May be I should just choose another peak in life and then settle on it at every point but some times
I see one thought from inside that when I made so much effort to win in life I just have one thought
From inside on every angle of life I want not to make too much trying just to reach on that point
Where things are not as per my choice I just feel one thing from inside that those peaks are so
Much crowded on every point those thoughts which I want to feel from inside tell me that I must
Try to learn in life many things and concepts which are so much important on every point those
Things which are existed in life seem like so much crowded by wrong facts of life how can just
People believe on some false concept of life that we feel one thing from our heart that we need
To move ahead step by step with thinking which will show our life there is many concepts of beauty
Inside life we need to move ahead from one point to another point I just feel one thing that on that
Peak I see so much crowd that have wrong thinking in life I just never want to go on that peak
And touch any of them in life but then should I just felt that peak behind in life since I have tried
To reach on top on many points and many times I got hurt due to that trying but when I think that
If I want to walk on top of peak on some point I just feel one thing that I need to climb step by step
Inside life after all that peak on which I see many things in life when I want to climb on that peak
On every point when I reach to that peak I need to climb slowly on every point I need to think
Again and again where I want to climb inside life because sometimes when we start to climb that
Peak on sometimes we start getting hurt in middle of life but when we feel that stones are thrown
On us on every point we feel that hurt from inside those stones which will harm us doesn't look
That much great in life which help to make us positive in life but we need to understand that we need
Those to go to that peak on every point when we saw that peak we just feel so glad from inside
Because that peak will have some sort of beauty which is so great for our life we need to move
Ahead step by step on every point our need to reach that peak seem like something which is always
Important to our mind we need to understand that we have climbed half way now changing that
Peak will harm us in life after all those peaks are having some bad things inside I just have one
Thinking may I should ignore those efforts and forget that horizon and that light I just seen in life
When I look at that peak on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that on that peak
I see beauty of colors on every point but how can we just change our movement inside our life
We need to think more carefully on each point we need to locate proper way of our life but then
When we move ahead our thinking start to create problems for our life because we just never
Understand which way is good for us and which way will create problem for us in our life when
We move ahead we have one thought from our mind that from that peak when stones are thrown
We need to understand how much they will hurt us in life we need to move slowly and need to
Think before any moment in life because life is not that much easy on any point those thoughts
Which we have inside our mind will look so much interesting on every point when we move
Ahead step by step in life I just feel one thing from inside that on that peak at which I started to
Climb just one peak which belong to me in life that peak don't have that look which will have
Some effect on our life we feel just one thing from inside since peak will have sort of look on
Every point of life that will looking interesting inside life we need to understand that when we start
On moving one peak in life we just can't quit that peak because it began to belong us on some
Point just because stones are thrown we can't quit our peak on any point we have just one feel
From inside that on other peaks stones were not thrown us at every point but that is not truth
Of life stones will be thrown it will not matter on which peak you are climbing inside life just
Keep one thing inside mind that on every peak there is some peace and some problem for us
In this life so we just need to choose one peak and then we must need to climb on it at every
Moment and point it will not matter that much if we can see on that peak any beauty or light
Because we need to create it with our own hand it is never ready made inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6953. One dream can bring

                            One dream can bring  One dream can bring hope to our mind start new path with direction of life show new way to ...