Monday, January 12, 2015

Poem 2030. Drawing in life

                                                          Drawing in life
In drawing we can paint any colors of life at every point in those colors I will feel how nice
Is my future on every point but sometimes I feel that I have missed what is right I have missed
What is truth of our life at every point life will take us ahead on some steps of life but those sad
Sort of colors never enter in life on any moment and point I need to understand my thoughts
And my mind I have to tell myself in those drawing I can see those sort of vibrant colors which
Will look great for our life I just never understand those sad colors needed to included in any
Moment and any point I just feel one thing from inside drawing will have some effect then at
Every moment in each drawing we see many colors that will have beautiful look on every point
But I just never sensed that those sad colors are out of my drawing on every point I just never
Want to include them in that drawing so my drawing is beautiful and cute but never that much
Nice it always lack something I feel it on every point in that drawing I just sense one thought
From inside bright colors are only touch of our life at every point in one drawing will have some
Lovely colors all time but one thing is lack one thought from inside sad colors will have so
Many effect on our life but still I just never want to include them on any point because I just feel
One thing it is great on every point without those sad color how nice is that drawing but then
One day I notice one thing from inside sad colors will look good on every point when we need
To understand those colors in our life we feel just one thing that in those drawings those sad
Colors are included and they are making them alive but then after some point may be they have
Too much sad colors in that drawing do we really need so much sadness from inside on every
Moment and point we need to understand sad color on every angle of life sad look will also
Manage and create effect on life but we need to understand drawing which have too much sad
Colors seemed to be looked best in people's eyes then next question comes in mind do people
Love sad colors or they are just truth of life because no one seem to like those dreams which
Are just images of mind no one seem to understand dreams on any point I just feel one thing
Drawing will have many colors on every point but I just feel I need to include dreams in life
So in drawing I have paints dreams in positive way of life we need to understand dream will
Have many combinations of life but I want those positive dream to look great in my life I want
Those dreams to create new thought for my mind I want on each step understand those dreams
On every point I want my dream to be something great so I want to paint them in drawing but
That is biggest trouble in that drawing I have just painted myself in that drawing instead of just
Including world I have included my thoughts and my mind I want to understand those thinking
Which will give our life that shine that will make my world alive but I have forgotten one thing
On every point that those drawing are not just for me in life those colors which will have just
One fact from inside they will be for all not for just my dream on every point dream will create
So different effect on every person but that dream is just for us drawing will be for all on each
And every point of life we feel one thought from inside drawing will give effect to our mind
Drawing is made to all every point drawing will show to every person inside life drawing will
Show us that point where we can create impact on mind in drawing we see so many concepts
In life dream will have some reaction on our life but that drawing will be for all and on each
And every point of life so those drawing must not include just what we like but it show our
World new effect on our life drawing will create interesting impact on life when drawing will
Show so many effect in life drawing will show us many impact on our life so then drawing
Will include many feeling from inside not just our but also of other people inside life so then
In that drawing which will have some effect on our mind we want to understand drawing on
Every point it should include all not just some one which we like when we give it to all then
We need to understand on some point people also want to see sorrows since they are also
Truth of life we just can't have sweetness inside we also see some sorrows on every point
We need to understand our mind sorrows are also real part of life so then we feel one thought
From inside drawing will look so interesting in life when it have all real feelings of life but
I just to show dream in drawing but I just feel one thing from mind I just want those dreams
In those drawing so may be they are just for me so they can't real to world on any point when
We do something just for us then it will not turn into some thing which useful to all in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...