Friday, January 9, 2015

Poem 1887. A dream looked like lie

                                                       A dream looked like lie
What I see from my heart can it be truth of life or is it just feeling that we can't achieve in our
Mind and in our life when we start to understand our truth of life we have just one thinking on
Every point that those truth which touch my soul are something which are not right for practical
Mind and logic of life I just feel one thing from inside that truth is hidden on every point even
From my thoughts and from mind when I start to think again about that truth in my life then
I will just have one feeling from my mind that those truths which are hidden inside our soul are
Not some thing which will look so nice those truths which will wake up us from inside one thing
So sure on some point that some one is there on other side you can call whatever you want to
That one but that one is existed on every point that one is standing there for us and sending for
Our help some one special on every time when we move ahead we are helped on many point just
Because what is existed is something that will show us true light when we move ahead on every
Step and on every point we keep so much better to get that help in life our moments are telling
Our mind one thing that some times just logic seem to loose sense on every point and some times
Plan began to look so real and dream will lost truth of life but then I feel I need to think just once
More with my thoughts and mind that do people just kept on believing things on every point so
Then I feel one thing from my mind that one thought from inside these logic will help us on every
Point from my mind then I feel practical thought will create some impact from mind since when
We start to move ahead in life then I feel that logic will create plan to our life but then some times
Practical things which are included on some point then I feel one thing that some times our sources
Just lack in life on that point we need to quit that plan or fail sometimes but never turn that effect
In last one for our life when we move ahead with truth we just feel one thought from inside that
Those truths will create so much impact on my mind I just feel one thing that my feelings are
Not helping me that much in life because when some things don't turn right then I just began to
Think I need to understand thoughts on every point because truth is that power which needed in
Our life but denying dream will not help us that much in life when we have dream we just imagined
Those thoughts on some points so after some time I feel just one thing that dream can't be true
On every point in our life if we just started saying it is not truth of life dream also need some
Sort of chance to move ahead in life because those dreams will show different section of life that
Will show us different concept of life in dream there will so many concepts which will turn into
Some truth only when we move ahead in life but then in that dream I see many things which can
Show development in life when we seem some thought on every point dream will have many sort
Of concepts which will so much great in life because when dream start to create some effect on
Our thinking on every point when those dream will manage to create some thought for our mind
We feel that they are lie since we have never seen them in life but it is not lying since some times
Those dream can turn truth of our life on every line those dreams can show us that light which
Will look so much great and manage to capture our mind since those dream can't be called truth
On every point since those truths which are creating impact on our mind like flying which was lie once
Upon a time when some one say flying today on any point we accept it as great thing in life since
Now flying is something so great thing in life airplane seem  like some special dream of our life
We just never understand on any moment or on any point that dream can be truth so we just not
Call them a lie in our life we just never understand from our mind that dream are not lie but just
Part of truth on every point they will look so much real in life when we include logic in them on
Some moment and point I feel just one thought from inside dream can turn into true on every
Moment and point when we work on them for long time but when we don't work on them at
Any moment and point then dream will turn into true from inside I feel just one thought from
Inside that dream can turn into truth after doing so much things on each point then those dreams
Will create some impact on our life since those dream are those truths of life which will just
Manage to create effect on our future at every time since that dream will turn false that doesn't
Mean dream are lie on every point because dream will have worst effect on every point so then
Dream will turn into false on every point when dream will turn into lie on every angle of life
But it can happen sometimes that dream turn into some thing great which once was just lie
So never call dream a lie on any point it will create impact on us when we move ahead on each point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...