Monday, January 19, 2015

Poem 1903. Dream made by show piece

                                                    Dream made by show piece
Those show pieces which touch our mind on every point but then those show pieces which we
See inside our life those show pieces will look so much excellent in life but sometimes I feel
That not beauty of that piece touch me on every point life it will so much great not to due to
It's art but due to that concept which gives me in life when I see that piece I just reach in that
Place with my mind I no longer need to waste my money in searching for that place in life on
Every moment and every point I just feel one thought from inside that show piece will look
So much great when we watch it with full attention in life I just feel one thought that this show
Piece will look so much great on every point since that piece will create some impact on mind
And it create that place which began to become alive on some point I just never understand
One thought from my mind that this piece no longer show me any thing which will make me
Alive on some point when I will move ahead with my dream it is so much better on every point
From my mind so those things which will have some effect on our life that things will look
So much great on every point since those scene which are created by those thinking which will
Have so much effect and impact on our thinking at each show piece I see such a wonderful thing
That sometimes I feel they are far better even than real things when you mind to fly on every point
Just one thinking will help us to reach to that point where we can reach to that point where
We can see many sort of perfect type of things which turn alive so many thoughts and so many
Type of dreams we just never understand our thoughts or thinking which tell us many types of
Concepts which will make alive structure of those dreams which will show us that thinking
Which will manage to have impact on thinking of our human being when we start to move ahead
On some point with our thinking then those show pieces will look so much great on every moment
And point when we see those pieces which will show us many sort of looks that will create so
Many effect on design but then show pieces will have many type of look that beauty which will
Have so many type of perfect thinking that show pieces will have so wonderful color which will have
So much effect on our thinking I feel one thought on every thinking I saw show piece I can just
Manage to so nice dream at that look we see nice dream when I see those dream statue will have
That type of look which will touch us in life with enchanting feeling when I see in that picture
That river I just see one dream that I am standing and sitting near river which look so nice and
Pure with blue color at every point when I sit near that piece in which I have just one feeling that
When I see that river and think I put  my legs in river on every point I just feel one pleasant type
Of feeling so those pieces are so nice that they can take me to that world when I was just thinking
How pleasant is that feeling when just show piece is one ticket to that heaven in my mind and in my
Mind as well as thinking there are many sort of beauty on every point on every show piece that
On every time there is one nice look on every point that enchanting look and feeling so on every
Moment and point in that show piece I can see beauty which will have some impact on our mind
After all on every point this beauty will show this world on every time with so much beauty that
It will show us many types of wonderful and pure things then I can see those things which will
Show us many types of look that will show us new world at each thinking so those world that
Are creating effect on our life on every point so when I will move ahead on every point
With every show piece then in that piece I can see sort of wonderful dream that dream which will
Have some wonderful look that will please us on every point because that show piece will have
Some sort of thinking which will make us alive on every thinking since in that beauty I will see
Many thoughts of look which will have some good sides on every point when I will look ahead
With every point I just feel one thought and thinking that those show pieces which will show us
That look which are so good and pleasing then I have just one thinking that even those show pieces
Will have so wonderful impact on every look then when we see that sort of beautiful which just
Manage to create wonderful and unique dream so then on every point then I feel one thing on
Every point in that show piece will have so enchanting look on every point but then in that dream
In every show piece will have mixed feeling that will turn into enormous type of dream which will
Show world in totally different type of thinking that dream will have some effect on every point
And every thinking so when we move ahead on every point I just feel one thinking that show piece
Will look wonderful sort of thing that will show  nice type of dream but then I feel just one thing
In show piece I have wonderful imagination for our thinking inside our life on every thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...