Thursday, January 1, 2015

Poem 1874. Being winner or loser

                                                             Being winner or loser
Can I tell something from my mind to this world I just never feel I am one winner since never once
In life I can win on some point I will win and I will lose on some point people says
It positive when you see glass on only full side but I just  feel one thing why empty glass becomes such
A big crime why don't we just say that half glass is empty and it is fine for me in life why can't we just
Say I need just half glass then why I want other to be full in life when we need just half glass why 
We just keep for whole glass crying some people says ambition take you ahead in life but I say just may
Be on some moment and on some point it turn into such greed which take your peace of mind I just
Don't mind to be loser but being winner scares me sometimes because when you are winner no longer
Your friends remain that trustworthy in life from loser you can't expect much in life but from winner
There is just long list of demand on every point but then when I think that every loser will turn one
Day in some kind of winner that thought scare me in life I know people are scared of losing but then
I feel one thing that I am scared of winning on every point because winner never become true winner
Of life it just for just that moment or for just that tide and on that point you are given that position
And world began to feel you are something great in life but I feel every winner is have one loser at
Heart on some point and every loser can win but winner have to retain that seat on every point I feel
That is most hard task of life because we need to find ways of keeping that treasure which will so 
Hard on every point just being winner is not enough for some one in life and mostly those who love
To be winner never care for others in life those winner are that tigers which eat us at lunch or may
Be even at breakfast so hoping something good from them in never that much great task so when 
I sit with winner I always get scared from heart I know sometimes even a nice dove become winner
But it seem like thing of past when tiger become winner I just want to sit with loser that can feel safe from 
My heart and being loser may hard for you but at least you can hope to win on some part but when
You  see winning of wrong person you just want winning to become that part where you can't see good
Things as part of your heart on every point once I want to be winner now winning no longer tempt me
Because when I win something I just feel that I need to protect it and bowing before wrong thing 
Just never my nature and never my thought so being winner is that task which I like to forget for 
Some life's part I want to be happy and pleased with my heart but for that winning no longer seem
To apply since winner are no more some one who I prefer to talk with they are those from whom 
I want to stay away as much as possible from heart so if I lose then may be it will not that bad for
My thoughts and heart after all changing thoughts and turning morals just don't appeal my heart
On every point I just feel one thing from inside that thoughts are no longer going to touch my 
Thinking and my heart that I want to be winner because what I want is just one thing winning of my
Right view and right thought on every part just being winner of things never going to please my
Thinking on every point because thoughts will lead to problem when I start to sit with those winner
In life but then some one told me why should we feel shy on any point we are not wrong that
So called wrong person is winner of life just being winner doesn't mean god on our side on every
Moment and on every point I feel just one thought from inside that we should not feel that winner
Have one thinking from inside those winning is good thought from inside but then those thoughts
Which are having problems in life those thoughts which will lead to winning will look so much
Great on every point only when we keep faith that wrong people are not true winner in life they
Are just one bubble which will burst with time we need to understand one thought from our mind
Because those thoughts which will make us winner are truly throwing positive side those thought
Which make us winner are not right always on every point sometimes they are right and then
They are sometimes wrong in life we need to be aware which will lead to that side where that
Thought that just being winner is not enough in life so those winning will be that problem which
Will have some impact on life but winning will show some problem on every section of life
When we decide that wrong thought will lead to good angle of life I feel one thought from inside
When we decide to become a person with good thoughts from inside becoming winner and
Becoming loser will not matter that much in life we must not lock ourselves in that form of life
We can be winner and loser with need of life and understand truths of our life on every moment
And each point with one hope that one day we can win in our life and see many pure things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...