Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Poem 1920. Fresh and new dreams

                                                        Fresh and new dreams
When sun will shine I just have one thought from my mind does that sun look so good on every
Point inside life inside that sun rays will manage to remain hidden on every point but then those
Thoughts which tell us on every point look so much great from inside those sun rays which will
Look so nice on every point inside that light I see that pure sort of thought which will be so nice
And pleasant inside life because those thoughts which will look so nice when we feel one thing
From inside that those sun rays will have pleasant sort of things hidden inside after all those thing
Which will look so great on every point we feel one thinking from inside sun rays will look so
Fine on every point but then I feel one thing from inside that sun rays are hiding things on every
Moment and point many things which will show me that new dream for my life which I have just
Never able to achieve in my life when I will move ahead I just want to see that shine in which
Things are hidden on every point in those sun rays I find many dreams hidden on each point and
In each sun rays I see that hope which I have forgotten to see in life but only if I can able to see
At that sunshine may be I should be able to see many things which will have nice feel for our
Future on every point because that sun is so bright I just able to see limited inside life then I feel
One thing from my mind sometimes bright things are hiding many types of pleasant things but
I just never able to see them because they are too bright for our life when those sun rays are so
Hard for eyes how can I will able to see inside life those dream which are so nice but when we
Want to see those dreams which are pleasant in life so those dream are something which will just
Look so nice in those sun rays I can see many nice and pure sort of dreams on every point but
Then I feel just one thing from my mind that dreams will make me fresh on every angle of life
Because they are something which are new on every day inside life those dreams are hiding many
Sort of idea which will look so great on every section of mind after all that idea was nothing but
Just one dream of mind which will look so pleasant on every angle inside life I feel one thing
From inside that new dreams will come inside life on some point when life will move ahead I just
Feel one thought from inside that in sun light we see many things on every point those things
Which will look so nice when we keep dream on every point which tell us that we need to see
That sun shine which will give me so many pleasures which I will never able to see in life on
Every point I will just see many thoughts from inside that sun rays are hiding pleasant sort of
Thought and future on every point I just see sun rays which are hiding fresh thoughts from inside
I feel one thing from inside in that sun there are many fresh dreams which are so new on every
Moment and point these dreams which are leading to some sort of area which will look so nice
When some interesting dreams which will show different way inside life in that dream I see
Many sort of things inside life those dreams which will look so precious inside life when in that
Dream there are many dimensions inside life which will seem like that rainbow which will show
That shine on every point I feel just one thing from inside sun rays are hiding many types of
Dreams which will show many angles inside life those meaning which are showing those thoughts
Which will have many dreams inside so then dreams are something so new which will have many
Types of dreams which are so unique that I want to watch them for many times but then when
We move ahead on some area of life we want to see those dreams as part of our life those interesting
Part of our future will look so nice in life those dreams will look so nice which are always there
On every point I just feel one thought from my mind that dreams are those thoughts which will
Confuse us inside life after all dream of future will manage to create impact on our life so then
Dreams will look so great when it is something so unknown inside life we feel one thought from
Our mind dream will have some effect on our life I feel one thing from my mind that those
Dream will nice so interesting in life but then dream will create some reaction on every point
Those dreams are something which will have reaction inside life but then this dream will look
So interesting inside life that dream will look so nice when that dream will show many sort
Of angle in life when I see that sun light I just want to watch those dreams which are hidden
On every point when dream look so pure and touch our mind it seem that those dream are just
One thought which will take to that mountain where I can see many pleasant thoughts of life
So sometimes even when sun rays are bright I try to watch that light but then in few moment
I know that I can't able to watch that light and my dreams are not hidden there they are not
That much far but they are inside my mind which will give me pleasant sort of feeling on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...