Saturday, January 24, 2015

Poem 1913. That thought

                                                              That thought
One time I feel that thought from inside that people will not understand one thinking from inside
Those thoughts in life that will show us our thinking from inside but when thought will have some
Thing which will precious for mind I just feel one thinking from mind when in mind will take us
Ahead to that point from where we feel that sea will look so nice at every power every point so then
When we move ahead on every point we feel that this thought just belong to us in our life when
We just move ahead on every point I just feel one thing from inside that thought which will have
Just manage on every point those thoughts will open door to our mind but at that point we will see
That door which will have nice look on every point that tide will look so much great on every point
In life but we just never feel one day our thought will turn into tide on every angle that thought will
Look so confused from inside that thought which have some effect on our mind but then I feel just
One thought from inside because then one thought will lead to good side may be at first it is just 
Our thought but it will not look that much good in life those thoughts will began to show us that
Power or light which will take us ahead on every point when some thought will move ahead on 
Some moment and point I feel just one thinking from inside that some thought will have different
Sort of direction in life some people like one direction of thoughts in life those direction which will
Make us alive may be not appreciated at first seem perfect after some time to world because one
Thing is so sure at every point I feel one thinking from inside that when we move ahead with just
One thought that is to take us ahead in life we want that freedom from starting of life some will 
Just prefer it at beginning and some prefer it after some time but freedom is one thought which 
Will show this world perfect type of light that will manage to take us ahead with each step on each
And every point one thought is just ours but for some days of life but then I feel one thought from
Inside that I am moving ahead with each point to that place which will look so much great on every
Point inside that one thought will take us ahead in life we feel just one thought which suited to us
Since we understand importance of freedom at starting point but slowly people will manage to 
Understand that it is most important in life other things will not matter when freedom goes away
From life because life will not move ahead with positive thought of mind it seem as if it all is 
So much wrong on every point I just feel one thing from inside that when one thought we just 
Began to create and it will have some impact on our mind I feel one thinking from inside that 
When I will move ahead at every point with just one thought that I want light inside my life on
Every point it seem as if one thought is not that much enough for my life when I will move ahead
At every point then I feel that one thought is going to be on one part of my mind when we move
Ahead at every angle of life I have just one thought from inside that when we start to move ahead
I feel one thought from inside that when we move ahead one thought to another thought to our
Thinking and life because then when I just decide to ignore some point then I will began to just
Understand one thought from inside that people will never understand my thought or my idea on
Any point I have just one feel from inside that thought will show many angles in life but then 
I feel one thought from inside that some thought will began to form new part from mind on every
Moment and on every point I just feel one thing that thought is far behind but then after some
Moment I observe mostly in life people will agree with that thought on positive thinking and point
When we start to move ahead on every point on every thought I feel that thought never move ahead
From inside so then I feel one thought from inside that when we start to move ahead on every
Point so then when we start to move ahead with one thought from inside that when we move ahead
We feel that this thought will never move ahead from inside that these thoughts will look so right
After some time in our life so when we move ahead in life I just feel that many times our thoughts
Were understood little bit late in life when we expect them to be understood people just don't
Understand them inside life but then slowly when they understood we have moved ahead in life
That is not bad thing but what is bad if when people don't understand first thought we stop there
And turn in wrong way in life just start to move ahead with one thought and move to that point
Where we can see many things in life which look so much great on every point if people don't
Understand keep that thought on that point and then move ahead with each thought from your mind
Because waiting on just one thought never right for our future or on any point of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...