Monday, January 5, 2015

Poem 1880. Existed but not visible

                                                       Existed but not visible
Can you tell one thing that you are really existed in life or can you tell me something that you are
Some thought which touch our mind when we move ahead I just feel one thinking from inside
That existence is nothing but just one part of our mind can you tell me one thing from my mind
That existence is that thought which show us we are truly there in our life but then why important
Thing like air and god are there but still seem like invisible in life why some thought which are
Existed are just invisible in life can you tell me one thing don't you want to be visible to whole
World on every point can I just assume your existence and that will be enough for our entire life
Can this existence will show us many angles of life I just feel one thing that existence is that thought
Or that point where we feel we are true there in our life can you tell me one thing that if it is not
Needed to be visible to show existence in life then why on every moment I feel visible things are
Something true for my life can you tell one thing that if existence is just one thought then why
I need this proof in life can't life just tell me proof are necessity of mind but it will never happen
On any point of life since existence of something become one thought of my mind when I will
Move ahead I can see one thought from inside that existence of that thing will never create some
Effect on our thoughts and on our mind existence is that thinking which never can be seen on
Some times it just create trouble on every moment and point I just never understand why my eyes
Need on every point when I know that important things are some times just invisible in life I need
To trust that god on every point I just can't even dream of seeing it in life when I will move ahead
I just have one feel from my mind that those things which I will see in my life no longer look as
If some thought of my mind when existence is that concept of our life which shows us on every
Moment that thinking from inside those proof which I want to be existed in mind I feel they will
Vanish after some point those existence which are so necessary for life may seem like something
That will create some effect on mind those things which are existed in life look great on some
Point but there existence will just manage to hurt us in life when we keep hoping that we can see
Them in life when we have our faith strongly on some location of mind we feel just one thing from
Inside that those existence which are truly part of our life we just never understand that existence
Is one thing which never need proof on any point because things which are existed are there always
For us on every point we don't need to move ahead with those things on every point we need to
Understand one thought from mind that existence is that thinking which will have some effect on
Our thinking and mind we feel that it is something so precious in life when existence enter on
Some point it will began to create impact on our mind when we move ahead step by step we need
To understand one thought from inside that existence is that thinking which never needed our
Proof on any time existence will show us many angles of our life which are not that much pleasant
On any point those angle in which we see many parts are telling us on every time that we need
To move ahead in our life with each step in our future and mind we need to understand our thought
And thinking on every point of life but what we really understand is just our demand or thirst of
Mind on every point I feel that existed on every point those thinking which will have some effect
On our mind on every area of thinking will show us many point thinking will tell us that some
Things are existed even when we can't see them in life some feel there existence from inside
One thing is so sure in your life that you need to understand some things are important and
They are existed on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that existed things just never
Need proof in life when we move ahead on each step of our mind we feel just one thought that
Things can be seen in our life those things which are truly existed on every point look so good
On every step of life moment of those things which are part of our life never look that much
Easy for our mind we need to understand that things are there for us and we must not just get
Confused by what others say in life we need to believe in ourselves and that thing which we can
Never see in life how hard it is to believe in invisible thing in life but those invisible things are
True power of our life just believe in them then only you can move ahead in life and believing
Is not that much easy on every point but when we believe in our positive ways then only we can
See that light which will show us many angle on which we can see positive side on every moment
And on every point we need to believe that we will see positive if we stop thirst of just trusting
Our eyes and trust our other senses which will scream to us and tell us on every point that this
Power or this thing is existed in life on each and every moment we need to keep faith in our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...