Monday, January 5, 2015

Poem 1879. Smile, a good thing

                                                       Smile, a good thing
Sometimes that smile and that kind of laugh just enter in my life just when enters positive sort of
Thought that thought tell me I will win that ambition which I have inside my heart I know that it
May be not happen but I just never really care from my heart because just thought of trying for it
Make me winner of my heart those moment which will take me ahead will manage to look so better
On every part I just feel that thought will make me winner inside my heart when I see that dream
Which seem like something which worth to have since I want to keep positive thought I just feel
That angel of which I just feel dream enter inside my life's part sometimes it no longer matter what other
Feel on any part when some thought of pure feeling just enter in our heart when I will move ahead
On every point of heart sometimes I feel that my smile will make me so much better on every part
That on some point but then this smile will look so fresh and pure for our heart which make my
World so good to our thinking and our heart those smile will look so much great that those things
Which will look so nice on every part those smile will look so unique for my heart because it is
Something made in my world on those hopes which will look so much great on every part so then
I feel one thing that sometimes some voice tell our heart that we can win on every point that we
Feel one emotion to our heart these feeling which will look so nice on every part because those
Emotions which will look so great on every part I feel that this smile will look so much better
And shows our life that light which will manage to touch us in world's every part because those
Emotions which will touch our future and mind will have some effect on our heart but then when
We move ahead with just one fresh thought on every part that this smile will make us so good
And fresh on every part when that fresh thought will give light to my heart no one can take it away
From our heart those thoughts which show us that lights will have some effect on our life and
Then some fresh lights will have some good effect on our heart those reactions which will turn
Our life into some good side on some part when new thoughts will look so nice on every part
But then when sometimes nice and perfect enter in our thought why it needed to be truth on some
Moment and part because when we move ahead then we just have one thought from my heart so
When smile will look so much great on every part because it will look so great on every part
Since it will look so positive on every part that smile which have fresh feel to our heart so then
When some people will manage to bring goodness to our heart since that smile which will look
So nice and perfect but then smile will look so much good on every part but then smile will
Look so many effect to our life on every part that smile which will look so great on every part
In life that smile have some nice reaction which will look so great and show kindness to our
Thinking and our mind on every point that kindness which is truly king of happiness to our
Thinking and heart those kind thing will look so great on every part those soft and sweet sort
Of feeling which are moving ahead with one positive sort of thought for our heart so then
I feel just one thing from my heart that some kindness will manage to bring that positiveness
That we just began to store that feeling to our heart that face which we have feeling from
Our thoughts and heart will be stored only when we need to move ahead with smile on each
And every road of heart then those thoughts will look great on every point of our heart I just
Feel one thought from our heart that smile will look so great on every part but then those
Smile which are turning into that part which will have good and nice effect on our thoughts
And our heart,smile need to open that door which touch us on every part I use to feel just
One thought from my heart that smile to our heart those shine which look so great on every
Angle of our life on every part that smile which will make us fresh on fresh and on every part
That smile which will show us true light of life seem so good to our heart that smile will
Some impact on our heart that smile will create some effect on our heart that way which
Will lead to freshness for our heart will look so much great and show that horizon those
Colors which will have some impact on our heart those beautiful colors which will have so many
Freshness to our heart those smile which are brought in life sometimes brought by those
People who even unknown to our life I just feel one thing may be we need that smile on every
Moment and on every point our thoughts will have impact on our mind which tell us just one
Thing from inside that smile is good so sometimes it is welcome even by unknown people in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...