Saturday, January 10, 2015

Adventure story 171. Swimmer

                                                       Swimmer
Mitali was hearing nice sound of tides.She was in love with water.She wanted to swim in water.But she knew that those were tides of sea. These tides were so nice on every point. When in that sea those tides would look so much great and large on every point. She wanted to swim in them.But she knew that swimming in those tides would be dangerous.She didn't want to kill herself.But still she wanted to look out of window. She started looking out of window. There were beautiful and large tides.She just wanted to look out of window and see those tides.When she kept watching sea,those tides would had perfect type of colors.When tides would look so nice and then at every point that colors of tides which would look so much better on every point. But she knew that she just should not swim in those tides.Then she felt touch on her shoulder.It was her cousin Ravi. Ravi "What happen? You are looking at tides.""Yes.They are so beautiful.""And also risky.""I know.My Mom drown inside that tides.Auntie always kept telling me.""Yes.Mom is so scared that one day you will go in that tides and will be drown.""Come on.I can swim,""But Mom don't know that. It was our top secret.Just remember it. Never tell any one that I have let you learn swimming from my swimming teacher.I am lying to every one that you are learning drawing.I must say god is with us.That Mom never asked for your drawing book.""No.She asked but I shown your book." They both started laughing.Ravi"Then we are lucky that Mom don't know I have two drawing book.""Yes.But she was so suspicious about it.She said twice that I draw just like you.But I said that it is in genes."They laughed more.Then Ravi sat with her on bed.They were perfect pair of brother and sister.In each conspiracy they were together. Mitali's Auntie was always so careful regarding every thing. Mitali knew that she felt responsible for Mitali.After all Mitali was living there with Auntie and Uncle while her Dad worked in abroad.She knew that since her Mom's death her Dad never acted normal.Her Dad always stayed away from India.She felt that he might remember her Mom more when he stayed here.She was very happy with her Auntie.Then her room door knocked.Mitali"Come in."It was her Auntie. Mitali and Ravi were shocked to see that because her Auntie never knocked door.Ravi"Mom what happen?When you started knocking."Auntie looked confused.Auntie "Ravi go out.I want to talk with Mitali alone."Mitali was now scared.Her Auntie never acted that way.She always told them both every thing together so it was clear that something strange had happened. Ravi looked nervously at Mitali and then he slowly went out of her room.Auntie sat near Mitali.Auntie "Mitali your Dad just phoned me.I have to give you a news.It's up to you that in which way you will take it.You can act maturely and took it as good news.Then you can welcome a new family member or you can take it in wrong way and just start fight.""New family member.I just don't understand.Auntie are you pregnant?""No..NO.Not me.""Then..""Your Dad was marrying some one whom he like.."Her Auntie kept telling many thing but this news had fallen on Mitali like lightening.Mitali just couldn't understood all other things her Auntie was telling.She knew that she had to adjust but still she felt that it was most unfair.Her Dad was marrying someone and that woman was not even introduced to her.It was totally wrong.
      When Auntie went out, Ravi came inside. Mitali told everything to Ravi.She started crying even Ravi got angry with her Dad. After all suddenly her Dad decided to bring her step mother like that was not fair.But then after some time Ravi looked relaxed. Ravi "But Mitali don't get so much panic. All Step Mom are not bad like those fairy tales Step Mom.In fact some are so nice,My friend's Step Mom is so angel.One day by mistake my friend misplaced her diamond ring which got missing still she didn't scream him.She is so great even better than his own Mom.Yesterday he told me that every day his Mom used to scream on him even when he acted best way.""It must be because their married life was not good,It was must be due to this Step Mom.""No..No.. she came after few years in his father's life.""And what about their child?""Whose child?""His step brother or sister?""Ohh he have one and his Step Mom kept screaming on his step brother at every point. Step brother always claimed that she is partial." Mitali shocked to hear this.She suddenly began to feel that this marriage was not bad sign on every point. She began to feel that she could see many great things in life after this marriage. She was so confused. But then her Auntie came,she also convinced Mitali that it was nice thing.But when she told Mitali that Mitali had to shift with her parents.Mitali just hated that idea. She didn't want to leave that town.She wanted to stay in her country specially with Ravi.Mitali"I will not leave my country.""But ..Your Dad..""I will talk to him."Until now Mitali never argued with her Dad.It was first time,She decided to argue with him. Mitali took phone number from Auntie.When she dialed the number,a lady took phone.Mitali at beginning felt so jealous that her step Mom was already staying with her Dad.Mitali"You are staying with Dad?""No..NO..I have just came for shopping.Actually your Dad want to buy something for you.But he don't know so I came to guide.He had just went down.He would come up in few moment.Why don't you chat with me until then?"It was clear that her Step Mom wanted to become friendly with her.Mitali was angry at beginning but then she decided to give it a try.She remembered Ravi's story."Actually I wanted to stay in India only.""But sweetheart you have to try.I mean.I know you may be hate to stay with me.But I am not that bad..""It is not about you.I want to stay in India.""So you want us to shift in India.""Sure.That will be perfect.In fact we can live near Auntie only.I can tell Auntie to find some house.""No...No..I will do it.We can find it. Just give me address."Mitali was so happy.It was perfect.Her Step Mom was nice,She was even ready to shift in India which her Dad was never ready to do.Mitali gave her that address.Then they chatted for long time.Mitali felt that her Step Mom was nice lady.Mitali liked her father's choice.When her Dad came on phone,she personally appreciated her.Her Dad sounded so happy so since Mitali accepted her Step Mom willingly.They decided that shift there as per Mitali's wish.Mitali was glad because she knew that if she didn't adjust with her Step Mom then she would go back and stay with her Auntie.She was willing to give her Step Mom try. After all her Dad were never ready to surrender so easily. Everything was turning in best way for her.
         Mitali was fully ready for her Step Mom now. But still somewhere in her heart she was scared. She decided to turn things in right way. She needed to relax and whenever she wanted to relax, she began to swim.It was perfect for her that day. She went in that cool water. It would touch her body and she felt as if she was in heaven. Every point she was trying to convince herself one thought from mind. That she started floating on water. Then she felt someone was standing near her. She turned around. It was a mature lady. She smiled. That lady "Are you new swimmer?"" No..I have swimming for many years."" Then have you ever thought about participating in swimming tournament."" No Mam I just can't. Actually I have not permitted to learn swimming."" But why?""Actually my Mom was world famous swimmer. She had won many prizes."Suddenly her heart became heavy. She didn't want to discuss. She just didn't have heart to say any thing. When any one ask her about her Mom mostly she preferred to keep quiet. But she knew that she had to answer sometimes. She began to tell again. "Actually my Mom used to be best swimmer. Our house is still full of her trophies until she died. When I ask ed my Auntie that why did we took out those trophies . My Auntie told me that my Mom was top swimmer. She decided one day. She wanted to swim in sea. My Auntie requested to her. Even she beg to her that she must not go but my Mom ignored her. My Mom had developed overconfidence. In fact I felt that it was ego. She destroyed our perfect family life. Don't you feel it my childhood went without Mom. Just because she didn't listen to my Auntie so now my Auntie don't want me to get carried away. So this is just my hobby not career." Then Mitali just ran out of water. She wanted to hide it from that lady her identity. Luckily that lady chose another girl. But Mitali didn't feel relax. She just felt that swimming pool. In her mind she decided that she would not come there for few days. But then next day Ravi asked her to come with him. She said no to him and told him everything. Ravi laughed and said " Come on. It was our new swimming teacher Reema Mam. She was enquiring because she need a candidate. She .will not ask you again. After all that participant was selected now. Let us  go to swim." Mitali nodded and next day she went with him. Reema Mam was nice to her everything was same way nothing was changed. Once again Mitali started for swimming every day.Mitali was so happy because when that day started to come near when her Dad was coming with her Mom. She started feeling anxiety from inside. She was so scared. She decided that she would discuss this with Ravi. So one day when her Auntie and Uncle were away to some function and she was alone with Ravi. She discussed this with Ravi. Ravi thought for some time and then he jumped with joy. Ravi "Why don't you talk on hangout with your Step Mom?"Mitali laughed with happiness."That's great idea I will...."" No..No.. Don't ask any one. They might object."" Why?""Actually my Mom don't like that idea of your Dad marrying someone"" But she was convincing me that it was great idea.""She was pretending."" My god it was so much convincing."" Any way we need to judge on our own so we need to find if that lady is nice and hangout will be great help."Mitali nodded. "I am scared."Ravi"Don't worry everything will be fine." Mitali hugged Ravi and started crying.
         Ravi always felt so concern about Mitali. Now she was in such a big trouble. He had to help her. He decided to contact his Uncle. He took out number from his Mom's mobile when his Mom was gone to some party with Dad and they were told that they should sleep. He took out that dairy and sneaked in Mitali's room.Mitali was so shocked when he entered that she screamed loudly. He asked god from heart that his parents were not there. Ravi" Are you mad? Why did you scream like that?"" Ohh it's just you. I thought someone entered in house."" Now those crime shows are freaking you.""Come on they are so entertaining. Don't lie to me. I know you also enjoy them.""Of course. I am not blaming them just telling cause." They both started laughing. Then Ravi started searching in that telephone book. But he was shocked when he found Mitali's Step Mom's number in it. He decided that they should call her personally. Mitali was scared but she did as Ravi told her. When they called her, she talked very nicely. She was willing to come on hangout with her.Then they all immediately started computer. That hangout turned out to be perfect for Mitali. Mitali just began to talk with Step Mom every day. She sensed that her Dad did best by marrying her. Everything was perfect unless one day worst thing happened. Her Auntie called all her friends one day. Until now she always arranged it in hotels but this time all decided to come home because they wanted to watch film. Mitali hated it when all those friends of Auntie always kept asking questions to her in strange way.Then they smiled at her Auntie in such way which clearly showed something was totally wrong. But she just couldn't object. Even then Mitali used to handle it. But she was shocked to see her Auntie's new friend. It was Reema Mam. As soon as Reema saw Mitali,she started talking about her swimming skills. Reema" She is best.You must not stop her. After all her Mom's death was just bad luck." Another friend asked" Died? When your sister died?"Mitali"When I was small." Before she could say anything else her Auntie slapped her. She took hold of Mitali's hand and started pulling Mitali towards Mitali's room. Suddenly her Auntie got so much strength. It was hurting Mitali so much. She was pushing her so hard. Finally she pushed Mitali in room. Mitali was crying so loudly. But then she stopped. She heard Ravi's voice. Then she heard noises of argument. She was sure that Ravi was fighting for her. Then she heard screams. Her Auntie was beating Ravi.Mitali was so shocked and scared. Then she remembered her lap top. She ran to it. She called her Step Mom on hangout. It was odd time. she was so scared that she would not come. But luckily her Step Mom came. Mitali told her everything as she was about to hear suggestions from Step Mom. her Auntie came inside room. Mitali had to shut down lap top.
        Mitali's Auntie told her that she must came out. Mitali was shocked to Ravi's face. He was so much hurt. Mitali was so much scared. She didn't know that what she supposed to do.Then her Auntie started telling her.""Your Mom is dead. She ran away with her swimming teacher. Leaving you behind on me. I am her sister so I suffered every time. My husband.. your Dad..Have you heard me..your Papa had affairs but always managed to compare me with my sister and use to tell me. I am not worthy of anything. Even today he is enjoying.time with his girl friend. Still I have to tolerate. Just because of your mother. She destroyed everything. Every one blamed me."Ravi " But it was not Mitali's fault. In fact you can hardly blame even Mitali's Mom for what Dad did to us.""Shut up"After saying this Mitali's Auntie slapped him. It was clear that all logic was gone far away from her.. " Still I took good care of you Mitali.Didn't I?""Yes, I love you Auntie. You are like my Mom..""Shut up. You stupid girl. Don't you understand? Your Mom was evil and I am the good one. How many times I told you not go on swimming still you went.""Sorry Auntie"Mitali started crying. But Auntie took her in arms and said" Don't cry. It was not your fault. It is in your blood. But I have to correct you so you can't eat for three days." Ravi" But Mom she slapped him again. Mitali was so scared. When door bell rang, her Dad's friend was outside who was strong. He told Auntie that Mitali's Dad wanted him to take Mitali and Ravi to his home. Her Auntie started even abusing him. But as soon as her Auntie started to coming on his two ward boys took hold of her and a nurse injected her.Then she immediately took away by a doctor on streacher.Then they did first aid on Ravi. After that every one went away. Just Mitali and Ravi were there. Finally Mitali's parents came from abroad. They immediately ran in their arms. Ravi " What's wrong with Mom?"" She was suffering from posttraumatic symptoms. Actually your father ran away with all money and securities. So you have nothing now. Your Mom was so shocked that she started just like her sister."Mitali"My Mom did that to you? That's why you hated coming back here?""Sorry sweetheart it was my mistake. Now I will make it up to you. I will stay here with your new Mom.""And Ravi?""He is my son now. He will stay with us.""And my Mom?""We will ask Doctor" But one thing was written on Mitali's Dad's face that he would no longer trust Mitali's Auntie. So he would never keep Mitali under her care. Every thing she did for Mitali no longer seemed so great since Mitali's Dad saw marks on Mitali's face. He just pretended before kids that he cared.
                                              The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...