Sunday, January 4, 2015

Poem 1877. Vanishing of feeling in life

                                                      Vanishing of feeling in life
Can some smell tell me on every point those smell will look so much great on every sweetness
Of life I just want to be happy on every point but some smell can have power to bring happiness
Inside life like sweet smell of rose feel horizon with sweetness on every point but still sometimes
I feel that I must not use it too much in life because when sometimes those sweetness when come
Again and again in life I feel just one day it will vanish from my life that is one thought and one
Fear we all have in life that our sweet and nice things will one day vanish in life why can't we just
Live on this moment of life and why can't these sweetness will help us on some point when we 
Know that our today is our own why we think of tomorrow on every point I just feel one thing 
That if I will learn to enjoy that sweetness in today then may be on every day that sweetness will
Be something that may lead to that point where I can see sweet thought from my thoughts inside life
When sweet things will enter in our life those sweet thoughts which will capture on every point
Then those sweet things have impact on every point after all sweet things are leading to goodness
On every angle that sweetness which I want to capture my thought from inside that sweet feel which
I have inside life will have some sweetness from inside I need to use from heart but I just store them
In life because I feel so much scared that they will just vanish with time but sometimes
I feel I need to understand one thing from inside that life is that joy ride on which I like to
Spend my money every time that ride which take me on that dangerous peak for just some time
But still I run to take that ride I never stop myself from spending some money on it for
Some moment and for some time but life seem to show us many angles on that moment
And on that point of life I will never understand one thought from my mind that
I need to think of every thing in same way in life I can store smell or moment in my life
But I can live it fully if I decide with my thoughts and mind but when I decide to store with
My mind I am just creating confusion for life each step took me to good side manage
To tell me that I need to understand that I need to live every moment that is my life
I can't store happiness on every point when we move ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From inside that some sweetness which we can store on every point but then that nice and pure
Sort of things on every point those soft feeling which will look so nice on every point but just
Try to hold them on every point those smell which will look so nice on every point so then I feel
Just one thought from inside we can enjoy softness for some time but trying to hold them can harm
And damage them in life try to live in that moment but then harshness from our mind which will
Show us negative on every point those thoughts which will look so much great on every angle of
Our life because when we move ahead step by step in life those sweet feeling which we feel on
That point must be lived in full faith on every point we must not try to store them on every point
When those soft thinking which are leading to some area of life then those feeling which are just
Something which are having just few part of our mind those soft feeling will stay with us on
Some point from inside I feel one thing that we can't store just one thing from inside that those
Feeling which are having effect on our mind seem like as if we feel one thing from our mind
That we need to spread that feeling for long time those feeling which are important to our life
I feel that important feeling will be just have some effect on our mind so those feeling which
Are leading to different angle in life but still we must understand just being capture my own feeling
Will never be okay in life we need to move ahead on every point one feeling is for that moment
We must live it fully on that point why did we need to feel that there will be just one beautiful
Smell in life we have so many smell which excite us on every point just trust your future on every
Moment and point then understand one thing that feeling are not for just one point they will just
Manage to change from one point to another point and every feeling will be special and nice but
You can just make space for next area of life but then those feeling which are moving ahead with
Good thought on every point because from one feeling we need to move ahead on every point but
Then when next feeling which will look great when from one feeling we are needed to next feeling
From inside but then when one feeling will be come to end since another need it's place in life
We need to understand it so that we can move ahead from one feeling to another feeling from inside
Those feelings which are so great on every point will never look same on any point we need to
Keep those feeling on every point in one limit in life we need to keep those feeling to just
One angle of life where we feel that those feeling vanish and we find new feeling in our life
They will move ahead on every point those feeling will vanish after some impact inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...