Thursday, January 8, 2015

Poem 1886. Harsh weather

                                                             Harsh weather
Weather will have some impact on our life which will take us ahead on some point I know
You will not believe it at storm's time I just feel one thing that I have done same thing in my
Every day of life when I will move ahead on every point I see crisis inside my life and those
Crisis are just confusing my ways of life I just feel one thinking from inside that I must not
Trust my heart because weather is not that much helpful in life on every time that weather
Just seem to create impact on some part of our life we are searching on every moment and
On every point just one thing that worst situation will create some effect on my mind I will
Never understand what I feel from inside just one thought will rule my heart and my mind
Which tell that weather is not something as per my choice I just never listen to some heart
I just never trust storm on any part I feel one thought from my mind and my heart that when
Weather is so harsh we just never understand that  will have effect on our mind on every
Moment and part I just feel one thing that weather will have one feel from heart that when
It is harsh then it will have effect on our heart that weather which look so much interesting
On every part I just feel one thought from inside that harsh look will have some impact in mind
But I just feel one thing that I need to convince my thoughts on every point that harsh weather
Will have some effect on our mind it will change our world on every step of life we just feel
One thing from inside that weather which look so much harsh will create effect on every step
Of our future and life we just feel one thing from inside that some moments are so much harsh
And they are creating so much worst effect on our mind we have one feeling from inside that
Harsh weather will create some impact on our future at every point this weather which will
Just manage to create effect on our life is not that much truth of life it will change when I will
Give it some time then it will become something so perfect and nice this weather which will
Manage to touch my mind seem like something which I like not to feel one every point those
Thinking and those thoughts which will have some impact on mind will create such a effect on
Our weather that will have so much worst effect on our mind because this weather will have
Bad reaction on our life we feel just one thought from inside that harshness of weather will
Have so many impact on our mind in this weather we see many effect on our mind that this
Weather will change our mind but then only those weather are not permanent on any point
Then weather will have some effect on our life I know it will goes away but when it enter in life
Then this weather have some reaction inside but that harshness which have created effect in life
I feel that we all need to convince our mind that harshness will vanish from one point of life so
That harshness will change our world on every point we need to understand harshness is that
Part of our future and mind on every angle we feel just one thing that harshness will have some
Effect on my mind in each and every area I feel just one thought from inside that harshness
Is that thought or effect of mind which will show us many angles of every point we just never
Understand how sound we are when every thing is right but something wrong happen suddenly
Things began to change in life we just began to feel we need to move ahead with one thought
That we need some things to be good instead of being harsh on some points when we move
Ahead our thought will just manage to confuse our mind we just don't understand that our life
Will not sail in smooth way on every point we all know it will not happen inside our mind but
Still on those moment we just don't feel ready to accept it in life we just want our weather to
Look good and perfect on every point but that is never going to be truth of our life when we
Move ahead things began to create impact on our life on every moment we feel just one thing
From inside I just feel one thought on every point that harshness is wrong feeling of our life
We feel that moving in harsh weather is never right we need to understand harsh weather is
That thought which will show us many angle of our life when harshness enter we need to just
Move ahead and convince our mind that this is just phase but that never happen easily in life
Because harshness will manage to create effect on our mind harshness is that thought which
Will have some effect on our mind we want to move ahead harshly on every point we need to
Think again and again about how harsh have become one thinking process of our mind we just
Never understand how hard it is to accept harshness in good times we just feel one thing that
Harshness is that thought which look so much great in life when we set that thought with one
Thinking and view that we want world to understand harshness is not wrong thinking of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...