Friday, January 16, 2015

Poem 1900. Confirming happiness

                                                       Confirming happiness
When life will tell you something on every point but it up to you how you enjoy your life on every
Moment and on every time you need to move ahead step by step in life but one thing is that thought
How easily we need to understand on every point of our life which tell us we need to move ahead
On each step of life just with sort of light which will give that shine to our life which tell us on
Every angle of our life I feel just one thought from my mind those actions which I take  seem
So much useless on every point of our life I feel just one thought from inside that when I will move
Ahead on every point sometimes it seem people even manage to guess things about me on some
Moments and points even before I can guess them in life how strange is this thought of life that
People just guess things about us on every moment and every point but one question is always so
Alive inside our mind that who is that person who can guess things properly in our life at each
Step of our life those moments which will take us ahead are creating wrong impact on our mind
On every point I have one feel from inside that those thoughts which suppose to take us ahead are
Not going ahead as per our thinking in life they are just effected by person in life but does people
Understand us properly in life on every step we just feel one thought on every point that those steps
Which people took inside our life seem like some thought which will manage to create impact on
Our life those thoughts which are so hard to understand on every point seem like some thing which
Will have reaction on our mind because we miss those people who are so important for getting on
Ahead in life on every step things will manage to confuse our thoughts and our mind when we
Move ahead on every step will tell us wrong side of each point those thoughts which will look so
Much great on every point but one thing is so sure from our mind that we must understand on
Thinking from inside that those thoughts which will have some effect on our mind we can understand
On every point that we just never understood what we are doing on some point those things which
Will have some positive concept of our mind which tell us on every point that we need to move
Ahead on every angle with care in life since sometimes we are unknown to our own world on
Some occasions and on sometimes when we move ahead I feel one thought from inside that those
Thoughts which are so hidden inside that we just never understand that we are moving in that way
Of our future and our life on every point I feel just one thought from my mind that my thoughts
Are those dreams which are creating impact on my mind they are never taking us ahead on every
Moment and point since one concept is clear thought of life which tell us we need to move ahead
While taking care of ourselves on every time since those thoughts are like fire in life sometimes
It gives us life and sometimes it takes away our life on every moment we just have one thinking
From our mind that people are wrong and right is one thing hard to guess on every point when
We move ahead step by step in our life it all seem so much good to our mind those thoughts that
Will have some effect on our mind are perfect on some point but they are wrong on some point
Since people just guess it all wrong on some point so how did we understand thoughts from inside
It seem so much hard for our life to guess which thought will prosper and which thought will just
Vanish with tide on every moment and every point since I just can't able to guess on any point
That what thought they have guessed is perfect and right when we move ahead in future on every
Moment and point I just feel one thing from inside that those moment which are so precious in
Our life seem to create many impact on every point that thought which is so important for my
Future on some times seem to create some impact on my mind when I will move ahead I just have
One feeling from inside that some thoughts will help me in my future and my life those thinking
Which touch me on each step of life seem as if that fact for which I want to move ahead step by
Step in my life when I will start moving ahead in life I just feel people will understand one thought
From inside when we move ahead on each step it seem as if those steps are taking us ahead in life
We just never understand what we feel from inside but one thing is so sure that on every point
We just want to search for that hidden thing in life I just never understand why this happen in
Our life that we stood alone on every angle and on every point those thoughts which are giving
Our mind that shine are needed some one else to tell us that they are existed in life sometimes
I feel sorrows are accepted by me with grace on every point but when comes thought of success
I just manage to confuse my mind may be for sorrows I don't need advise but when I want to be
Happy I just want to confirmed in life may be I should give myself one advice I can be happy
When ever I wish from inside I don't need people to confirm because happiness is one thought
From inside our mind which we can have as ever we want to wish on every moment and every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...