Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Poem 413. Dust

                                                               Dust
I saw one flower near my door and it was standing tall and looking at nowhere and when
I look at that flower I just feel one thing from heart that it remind me of someone whom
I have known for years I just watch that flower for some hours then I see that flower in
A way which look perfect to world I just feel one thing from my heart that I feel that this
Flower will look perfect on every point and everywhere I just feel as if that flower look
Like someone whom I hate on every point and from every angle that was one person
We all meet on some occasion and we call them snob when they treat us like dust they just
Never look at her and keep looking at something that matter to them more many times it
Seems that walls seem to them more important and better everywhere I just feel one thought
From my mind and from every occasion everywhere so then I just feel that those people
Are more interested in everything than things which are important to us on every occasion
And every thought I just feel that those people seem to think that if they look at us they will
Get in many problems but now a days I think maybe that is not in their heart maybe they
Are too scared and thinking if their dress is looking odd on that moment I use to think one
Thought that inside my life I need to see smile from them because I need some people in life
But in reality I feel that those people are just making things worst in life because that person
Who is so tense regarding just minor things like dressing style can hardly help me in any
Important thing in life when life went ahead on every point I just think one thing may be
That snob is not wrong but wrong was their style I just feel one thing from my thoughts
And from my mind on every occasion and on every point I just have one thought from
My mind that when I went ahead in life I have one feeling from my mind that those people
Are maybe nice to look at but they are not that much wise they just show off their style
And I used to get carried away by their laugh and smile I use to think how happy they are
On each and every point in life I just feel one thought from my mind that when I went ahead
In life I just feel that those laughs are something so horrible inside life I just feel that those
People who dress in this style seems like something so perfect and right I just have one
Thought from my mind that on every point I feel one thing inside life that when I went ahead
On every point I use to think inside my life that when I went ahead I just feel that those
Styles never help us in life these people just keep talking less because they don't want to
Lose their style but sometimes I just feel they are scared that some one will see what is
Hidden inside because when I went and see them carefully I have just noticed one thing
In life that when I went ahead on some point I found that those people are not that perfect
And that's why they are busy in impressing other people's life when they decide to talk
With normal people like us in life they just feel that due to it they may lose confidence
Of keeping that friend inside life I just feel one thing from my thought and my mind that
On every moment in life I have just one feeling from my mind that every occasion they just
Feel one thing from mind that when we talk with them maybe people will see that those
People are not lot better inside life but then sometimes I noticed that I have made worst
Mistake in my mind I have just kept one thought inside my mind on every point I feel that
Those people who are part of that circle of style some ignore us on sometimes and then
I just feel they are all alike so I just stop looking at them and then they will feel I don't want
To talk to them so they don't come forwards in life misunderstanding are always part of
Our life so on each and every point I just feel one thing in life that when I went ahead
On some point I just feel that those people are really interested in talking to me from time
To time inside my life but when I ignore them due to misunderstanding to them I become
A snob in life they feel that I am treated them in bad way so they just ignore me in their life
So when I think someone treat me like dust I need to think about it twice on every moment
I just feel that we might be treating people in bad way inside life I just feel that on many
Occasions and on many times I have just acted wrong way inside life sometimes I feel
Maybe I am also like that snob on many times I just feel one thing from my mind that
I need to act properly with happiness on many occasions inside my future and inside my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6965. Start of dream show new

                      Start of dream show new  Start of dream show new path to concept which show new route to strength that form new shine ...