Sunday, November 30, 2014

Poem 1818. Corner which have light

                                                     Corner which have light
From that corner on each and every time there was some light on every angle of our life I just
Feel I want to stay in just that corner or that point where I want to see that perfect and nice light
In that light I see so pure and wonderful colors on every point I feel that those light which have
That shine which will give us perfect look on every point when I want to avoid that corner and
I feel one thought from inside that in this corner there are some thinking which will give strange
Sort of color to our life we just want to ignore those color which look pleasant to us sometimes
Because there are so many troubles which keep away from those colors which give our life that
Pleasant sort of look and that shine we have to move ahead step by step on every point we just
Never understand what we feel from inside those corner in which we see many types of colors
Which look so pretty to our mind I just have one feeling from inside that I have started to ignore
Those colors step by step inside life not because I don't love them but because I feel they are so
Pleasant but I just don't have time since our time is become so important for us we feel just one
Thought from inside that on every corner where I will see that unique type of light I just never
Understand that it is far away place for our life those moments which tell me on each and every
Point just one fact that I have to move ahead with important work and for that I have to ignore
That pleasant light only with one hope I leave that light that one day my work will be over and
Then I will return to that light but work become so lengthy that it will manage to capture my days
As well as my most of time I just never understand what happening to my life how can I just ignore
That light which use to touch me on every point I just never want to see that light on every point
That light will give us that kind of shine which will give light to entire room on every point I feel
Just one thing from my mind these lights will give many shine on every angle of light then our
Corner that give light to our life  on every point seem like giving us those lights which are capturing
Our mind we feel just one thing from inside that those lights which are giving effect to our mind
Look pleasant on every point when we work on many angles and on many point we just have one
Feeling from inside that those work which I do on daily basis will create impact on our mind then
I have just one feeling from inside I want to work on every day and on every point with just one
Thinking from inside that when I will work on each day I have to start doing every thing in such
A hard way in life that on every moment I feel that work is giving so many pains in life when
I will move ahead at each corner of life I feel that those pleasant light will stay on every point
Those light which touch us on every angle and time I have just one thinking from inside that
Those effect which are so nice for our life no longer will look that much good to our life when
I will walk ahead with my work on every point I feel just one thing from inside that my work
Is that worship which I do in life but does work can really mean worship of life how can that
Thing which I do just get some selfish mean in life can become that pleasant way of worship on
Each and every point when we sit for worship I feel on that moment we need to at least forget
Our selfish motives of life we move ahead on every moment with just one thought from inside
That work is that thing which we need in life but it is that thing which can give us pleasure on
Every moment and point we can always say that work is something so great that will lead to
So much problems in life because while doing it we miss many innocent things in life but still
We have to do our work because those innocent pleasures are rewards of our work on every
Moment and day of life when work becomes something which we do on every point we need
To understand work is that part which we do on every angle of life to deserve those pleasures
Which are important for life we will never move ahead as per our mind until we can understand
Innocent things which we get in our life are something which will have pleasant effect on many
Part of our life we need to move ahead on every angle and point those work which we did in life
Is not something which we are forced to do on every angle and point we need to find that pleasant
From inside of our mind on every angle of life that pleasant light will remain there when we finally
Finished our work inside life on every point those thinking will have some effect on our life and
I just feel one thing from inside that those pleasant light which touch us on every point are also
Important as much as our work in life we move ahead on every day with one thought from inside
So those nice color which will have some effect on our life will vanish after some time what
We don't want in our life that is to miss our color on some times but still we miss them while
Moving ahead in life on every point we just feel one thing that we need pleasant sort of beauty
Inside life which will give our life so perfect feeling of those thoughts that look so great in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...