Friday, November 21, 2014

Poem 1803. Hearing in life

                                                             Hearing in life
Interesting is that thought in which we feel one thought from inside that our thinking will be formed
Just from what we heard in life but then when logic will began to use brain in life after all those sort
Of thing which will have some impact on our mind but just hearing thing is not enough in our life
I feel one thing from my mind when hearing will have some thought on every point because just on
That thought which will look so nice but when we base it on every hearing in life when we start to
Hear some thing so good for life we feel one thought from inside that hearing will tell one thing from
Inside that when we hear something which will have effect on our mind when we hear things then
Those thoughts which will look so great on every point I feel one thing from our mind because then
Those things which will hear inside life I feel that things which we hear in life will look so great in
Our life and future will have some impact on our mind so when we hear news we just start to move
From one way in life we want to go ahead on every point with just what we heard in life we just manage to
Ignore and forget logic on every point because we are not interested in thinking of our mind we all want
Just one thing that is hope in life but we forget one thing hope is not thing which we get as gift from others but it is one
Thing or thought which we want in life it will stay with us on every point just with one thinking that we need one
Thought of happiness from inside we need to move ahead step by step in life but with our logic not by those maps
Which are provided to us by other people who claim they knew world far more and better than us in life
Movements are those logics which are part of our life they never goes ahead with thinking of other's mind since
We move only when we feel we are right that will just perfect way of life on each day we heard different thoughts
And thinking in life but some are true thoughts while other are nothing but just midas created to confuse us
On every day of life when mountain touch the sky we see it every time but it never happens that is nothing but just
One wrong idea of life but many people once might have claimed that it is truly touching sky unknown to fact of life on every point
We feel one thing from inside that logic is something which we need in right way in life so then
I feel one thought from my mind that those decision which I take in my life based on hearing
Which we heard in life we want our future in life these things which we hear on every point in life
After all there are things which we hear from inside I want one thing from inside that hearing will
Have some effect for our mind but then when hearing will have some effect on our life so then
On every point hearing will have some effect on our life I feel one thing from inside that this hearing
Will lead to many problems in life sometimes it is right information and sometimes it is wrong in
Life when I will hear something in which will have impact on my mind I feel that I just can't able
To control wrong thoughts from mind then I feel one thing from inside that those things which will
Look so great in life when we trust hearing on every point I just have one feeling from inside on
Each moment and point I feel just one thought from my mind when I hear wrong things they will
Have some impact on my mind after all those things which we hear will have some impact on our
Thinking and mind when I will move in my life on every point so then that hearing which will just
Lead to that section where I feel one thought from inside that we just can't ignore what we hear in
Our life so at each moment I have one thinking from inside hearing will lead to some point in life
Where hearing will tell us wrong things on every point I feel one thing from inside so then I feel
Just one thing from inside those hearing will just have some effect on mind those words which
Are having impact on our mind some things which are having some effect on our mind those things
Which touch us will look so wrong on every point we feel just one idea from inside that logic is
So different inside our life it will look so wrong on every area of life but we just trust those words
Which are creating effect and impact on our mind when we move ahead we just feel one thought
From inside that wrong idea are something which comes by hearing inside our life and our life
Will move ahead on every point but we can't trust hearing on each point on some points we feel
Just one thing from inside that hearing will have some effect on our life but then that hearing will
Lead to some section of life but then hearing will look so wrong on every point I feel just one thing
From inside hearing will look so confusing in life so we need to logic inside life but then when we
Feel one thing from inside mind that logic will look so great when we use it properly in life we just
Feel that logic is precious thing for life but it will confuse me on every point when hearing will just
Began to hurt me in life I feel one thought from inside hearing is not some thing which I really need
In my life so I need to quit hearing on some point when things will look wrong I need to understand
I need to stop hearing it in life so I just feel one thought from my mind that hearing needed to be
In some limit in life so we need to hear only limited thoughts and thinking inside life I feel just one
Thing from my mind that my hearing must not cross any point of life which will harm me in life
So I need to hear in limit on every moment and point I feel one thing from my mind that those
Things which I heard look great in life only if I apply more logic to those things which I every day
Hear inside my life on every moment and on every point so I feel that logic will need proper and
Right side to move ahead in life when things will look so great on every point when we act with
Proper logic and help us on every point after all hearing will just lead to many troubles inside life
We need to hearing which will have some effect so we must control understanding in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...