Monday, November 10, 2014

Poem 1783. Foot steps in life

                                                           Foot steps in life
Sunlight will capture our mind only when we keep faith on that shine when we see those
Foot steps which seem right to our heart  we never question why will we win or lose in our life
And just move ahead on  with just one thought from inside when we know what is right
Why did we need to think about it inside life why we need to capture sunshine with our hand
And hope that god will let us keep with us just for us in life after all those footsteps will
No longer look that much great on every point when on those footsteps we will have some
Positive thoughts inside life when sunlight will have positive when we turn it into some thing
Right after all when we move ahead then on every point sun will look great on every shine
And on every point because foot steps which we follow in our life will look so great then in
Our life I feel one thing from mind that foot steps will show that principal which will look
So great on every point that road will show us ways of life which will look so great on every
Point because morals are something so great on every point of life sun will look so right when
We follow those rules of our life which will look so great on every point of our life since those
Rules are not some thing which we prefer to follow in life since they are creating problems
In our life we just prefer to ignore them since they will not make us winner in life since those
Roads are creating special effect on our life they are not some thing which will make alive us
On any point of life those moment we decide one thing from inside since we are not winner
May be we are not that much alive but then I have one question in my mind if I follow wrong
Foot steps then I can't be happy in life so I feel one thing from inside I will not follow those
Wrong foot steps in life but then I feel one thing that I can walk on right steps because it will
Turn in wrong way inside life I want to walk on those foot steps but still I just can't walk on
Those foot steps which are right because they are not offered me so easily in life and I just
Can't cross that bridge on any point so may be I should follow right route of life on every moment
And point right road can't be something on which I need to walk in life I feel one thought on that
Moment of life I need to walk on wrong road but still I know that I can never do it in life so on
Every point I did one thing from my mind I know one thought on every point that sun will look
So wrong on that point because I just can't get that truth and it's shine I just wish from my heart
That may be I should just stop seeing it in life but then in few moment I feel one thought from
Inside that I want to see that sun on that point when light which touch me on every point in life
Look so pure to my heart it will give that kind of shine which will bring things just according
To my need for my mind so why should I surrender truth on any point that sun will have some
Kind of power will be right thing in life we feel one thing from inside that truth will harmful
Inside life after all those right thing will have some effect on our life on every point I just feel
That this sun will be some thing so great for our life for that sun I feel I can wait for whole life
That sun will be something that is so great on every point those shine which are right thing for
Our life never look that much great when right thing will look so nice on every point of life in
Our life we may get many things and lose them on some point but never lose one thing on any
Moment or point that is this sun and it's true shine which will have impact on us in life those
Things which will make us winner never matter than much when we start remembering that
Sun from inside of mind because that sun is our true need of life it is one thing which we want
On every point of life because without that sun I feel I can't live my life that sun is some thing
Which shine on every angle of life but then that sun will look something so nice for inside but
When we start to get it then that burn will hurt us on every point but we need that sun on every
Point of life because that sun is something which will look great on every point that sunshine
Will look so great on every point that will give our life that light on every angle of life but then
Sun will look so good on every part of life that light look so pure and nature inside life so then
I feel that light which will have shine that will look so great on every point in life and those
Things will be great only if I get them in life and that is my fight inside my life I want to see
That shine in my life it will not matter to me that much in life if I will become winner or loser
Because winning will not stay with me for that much time what stays with me is just one fact
Of my life that I want truth as part of life it should sun that will have nice sort of shine in our life
Those foot step will be right for our future and for our entire life on every point inside our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...