Monday, November 3, 2014

Poem 1772. Softness of heart

                                                           Softness of heart
Sometimes thought tell us something so different then our heart sometimes we know that we are
Going on wrong track at every part we just have one wish from our heart that thought will look
So great on every part which will take us ahead on every angle and on every part but still there
Is need from my heart which tell me I want to move ahead from those just practical parts in
Somewhere to that dream which is always seen in sky on every part that dream which will have
Some effect on our heart will create effect that will show me many thoughts of dream which
Will take ahead my dream on every part those thoughts which will lead to positive side on
Each and every part are thing so soft and pleasant for my heart but those thoughts which are
Alive in dreams will never help me that much to get those objectives in life those dreams
Are those part which will take us away from heart and from my mind when mind began to
Become alive we feel one thing from inside that those objectives which are so much required
Inside life that they will become that dream which we will never understand from inside so
Those thoughts which are just thought of our mind they are pleasant but they are not the one
Who can give us any gain on any point because those dream will have that soft effect on heart
When dream will look so great on every point when it will have something nice inside so I have
Just one thought from inside that when I will move ahead in life with just one thing that one day
I will find that point when things will move ahead as per our choice soft dream will make alive
Those need which are needed on every point so then those dreams will start to create some sort
Of effect on our life since those thoughts which will take us ahead will slowly help us on many
Angle and many point thoughts will become something that will look so great on every angle
Of life when we have softness inside those thoughts which will show us that bright light will be
Something that will not be that truth which we want from our mind we want those things to
Look perfect for our mind when we can get need and soft dreams side by side but it is not that
Truth of life which will help us that much on any point it seem as if we are lost in life due to
That thought from mind which can help us to give peace to our mind how confused are those
Thoughts of our mind that tell us we can win if we tried to understand just need on that point
But how can we convince our mind that we just need to get things when we move ahead in
Our life but does that mean we forget those soft dreams which touch our mind I just feel one
Thing from my heart every time when we see one thing from our heart that we need to move
Ahead on every moment and on every part those things which will take us ahead on every part
Will lead to just that place where we can find something which will please our heart that sort
Of softness which will give us that niceness on every angle and on every part I feel just one
Thing from heart can there will one place in which we can have need as well as that softness
From our heart so on one place in our life we just find different sort of thought on every part
That softness will look interesting on every angle of our heart which give us that beautiful
Rainbow of life which needed on every point at same time we need hard work on every
Point to get things as per our choice but if we just don't understand them in life then how can
We really touch to that point where we want to get our dream alive on every point we feel
Just one thought from inside that dreams are confusing us on every point those dreams that
Touch our mind are not giving achievement as per our wishes on every angle but still some
Were on some point we want that softness for mind I just feel that I want that dream and
That softness in my life I can may be ignore that point where all need are not completed in life
But some just tell me from time to time that I just never know true meaning of need in life
And that's why I just prefer softness in life once I use to keep quiet when some one says that
Thing to me in life but now I question them in life do they really want is need of our heart in life
They knew need of things but they never understand softness of heart which even in crisis
Keep us happy and alive that heart is also need of time if I don't face that much need then
It is god's choice so why should I run after more things in life instead of that I can get just
Soft things in life so in there are many colors which will have seven colors in life I feel
Just one thing from inside those softness that will touch our mind look great on every point
So even if people feel they understand need I feel I understand need of softness of heart
In life and somewhere in heart I feel it will be enough for me inside life on every crisis in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...