Friday, November 28, 2014

Poem 1816. Confidence

                                                                   Confidence
When I start to move ahead on every point of life I just feel one thing from inside that those words
Or those things which I feel from inside sometimes confuse me so much that I just never able to
Guess I am on which side life is so strange thing on every point sometimes it shows us so many
Perfect ways and sometimes it just confuse our mind we never able to guess we are having what
Thinking on that point when we need most important need of peace of mind we need truly that
Confidence which is important in life but our life tell us that confidence is something we hardly
Have inside we just pretend it to the world because we need to do some fight and sometimes our
Enemy is such a strong that we just don't understand our mind our thoughts are just those confused
Thinking of life which tell us on every moment what we feel from inside those thinking which
We have some effect on our mind never seem like those thinking which will have good impact
On our life i just feel one thought that when I will move ahead I thought one thing on every point
That my words are confusing me inside life I never want to feel happy from inside I just want to
Think one thought on every point that this confidence which I feel from inside is not some thing
Which we want to achieve in life our movements are those thoughts which capture our mind but
One thing we never understood that was our thinking from inside that confidence which we have
Shown on every moment of life seem like some thing which we need on every point but we just
Pretend it that is rule of our life that confidence which is hidden inside no longer look that much
Good or great on any point my heart just tell me on every angle of life that confidence is that
Sort of thought which will hurt our mind we move ahead with just one thinking from inside that
Those words which will have influence on us will look so wrong on every point I will just never
Understand what I feel from inside but confidence is once just one thought I use to pretend and
Now I feel I just never able to guess when confidence really enter in my life when I start to move
Ahead with that tide which tell me I will move ahead with my thoughts and choice those things
Which for confidence needed inside life seem like something which will have impact on every
Point but then on every point I have just one thought from inside that confidence is that thought
Which will just manage to take us ahead in life because when we move on every point I have just
One thinking from inside that confidence is that strength which we need from our mind when we
Move ahead I just feel that shine which touch me on every moment and on every point when I will
Have some feeling from inside that confidence is that thought which will help me on every point
Not because I have pretended but it is inside on that point when I have began to win inside my life
We need to move ahead on each concept of mind we feel just one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which confuse me on every angle of life will be clear only when I will start to include
Truth in my life on every point it seem truth is most precious in life on every moment I feel
Just one voice from inside that is voice of truth which will tell me that winning no longer matter
That much in life when we move ahead we just have one thought from inside that on every
Moment and point we just feel one thinking from inside we never understand that confidence
Is that feeling of our mind we just never feel it from inside until we finally get it inside our life
When we move ahead on every moment and point we feel one thought from inside that confidence
Is just one thing on every point I want it to be near my heart on every angle of life I want my
Thinking to preserve it on every area of life we feel just one thing from inside those thoughts
Which are confusing us are not that much good on any point we miss that confidence which
Is needed only when we are not having faith that doing right things is right but our faith will
Not matter that much in life when we start to move ahead we just feel one thought from inside
That confidence is that thinking which will have impact on our mind we feel just one thought
That our confidence is not moving ahead as per our choice that confidence will give our life
That beautiful shine which will tell us confidence is that feeling which will on every moment
Just hidden inside those thoughts which are hurting us are not that much right we will never
Understand what we feel from inside our life will tell us just one thing that it need that shine
But it will be with us only when we walk on truthful side that is perfect and real truth of life
We need confidence to be included as part of every moment and part of each day of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...