Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Poem 1809. Words we read

                                                            Words we read
I just never understand when I read that words first time in life they just manage to confuse
My thoughts and my mind on every time I feel I am reading some thing sad may be because
I am scared inside my life I know when I was doing just adjustment I use to manage to find
Happiness even in sorrows in my life but when I start to move ahead on every part I just feel
One thing from my heart that those words which are having effect on my heart I feel just one
Thought from my thinking on every part that when I really see happiness it will be so different
For my thoughts and my heart those moment on which I read my each word with my full and
Complete attention of my heart but some where on some moment and on some part I just feel
One thought from my heart that those words will have different meaning for my heart only
If I don't let them confuse me on any part I just never understood my thoughts from those
Words until don't pay them any attention to please heart I will just have one thinking that if
I want to win then words should be made in such a way that they will just please my thoughts
On every part when I said those words I just keep faith on my thinking on every part then I can
Read those words on every part I will never understand those words because my faith is fully
Hurt on every part I just feel one thing from my heart that my words are confusing me from
My thoughts and heart on every point I feel just one thing from heart that words which I have
Read are something which touch my heart on every moment that word seem to touch me on
That spot or part where I can see that future will be promising for heart each word will give me
Some reaction on every part I just never understood those words which are touching our heart
When I will move ahead I just have one thought from my heart that words have lost their meaning
On every part because I have not paid much attention to them on any part after all those words
Are nothing as I have thought because I have just manage to turn them sad for our heart we just
Never understand those words on any part until those words seem to lose their meaning on any
Angle and on every part those words which touch me look so perfect on every thinking and part
That I have just one meaning or thought from my heart words will lose their meaning when we
Start to discuss them in wrong way on every part they seem to lead to that trouble which will just
Manage to touch our that cord which easily touch to our heart and bring out that tears which will
Cut my thinking and my heart when I will move ahead I feel one thought from my heart that
Those words which look so great means wrong because I have looked at them with wrong thinking
On every part I just feel one thing that those words will manage to hurt me on every part I just
Never understand one thought from my heart that life will take me ahead on some wrong thinking
And on those wrong parts which touch our heart we never understand what we feel from inside
But one thought is clear to our heart we never understood that those words which we have read
Are not something written but they are just something which will have impact on our thoughts
And our heart we never want to hear any of those words until they are what we want so we just
Manage to change them but sadly sometimes not in good but in bad part I just have one feeling
From my heart that those words which are having hidden meaning will look so different just
Because we are hurt from our heart we just want to change them into worst even when we can
See they are positive in every part we just feel one thing that words will look so different when
They are set in such way of life on every point it seem as if those words are turned into some thing
So wrong and confused on every point I just have one thought from inside that those words will
Look so different if we watch them with faith and trust on every point of life we want to move
Ahead step by step in life and it is not that much easy when we make mistake in understanding of
Those words on some point when words will interesting meaning then they will look so different
On every point when those words seem to have so many meanings which will hurt us from inside
But when meaning will look so great I just say I want to change it in life on some point it seem
As if meaning of words is just changed because it is positive in life I just never understand that
Why did that meaning will look so hard to absorb on any point after all those words will have
Some reaction on our life which is gift of god and having positive light for our life that words
Which are having effect on our mind will never look so as if they are something which will have
Some true meaning inside so I feel just one thing from my mind that words will look so great
Only if we use them with faith and trust them in life because words are having true meaning
From inside which tell us on every moment we are going to win only if we read them carefully
And trust them in life then we can become winner in our life and our faith will turn into something
Great for our future and life when we keep faith more on good words than on bad words in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...