Thursday, November 20, 2014

Poem 1802. Joker in circus

                                                               Joker in circus
At beginning I use to think what will plan of life should I get what I want or may be I will remain
Lost in maze of life but now a days I feel may be I think too much about life when I got what I want
Now then why should I need to think about tomorrow on this point this is so small what we call
Our future and life why just in thinking we need to waste time we need to move ahead on every
Point but not for just ambition of power or money but for happiness inside our life we need to fly
As much high as possible in life but not for our greed but just for peace of our mind they may just
Understand us or ignore us in life this world must create that much effect on our mind since that
One who have decided our destiny and life is too busy in planning every thing as per his likes and
Dislike so we will reach there where luck have selected our point we don't need to change our life
By thinking on every point we need to move ahead with our happiness in life we can think our plan
But no need to think so much that we just forget how small is our life because at end of it whatever
We are commons or lord in life we all need to understand happiness is first ambition of life some
May say they have more great thoughts like happiness of other person in their life but I feel we are
Doing it just for us because it is giving us pleasure which kind heart get by acting kind so no one
Need to feel proud and no one need to feel less in this life we are standing on same point of our
Future and life when we chat with people may be they have so many different views of life but
One thing is just concrete that we all want to see that sunshine which will help us to survive in life
Our ambitions are those thoughts which just confuse us in life we feel that if we thought in details
We can change our life but it never happen because that is rule of life it never change as we wish
It always remain same way as it's decide but we can at least try to enjoy it on some time and we can
At least try to survive with pleasure in life by walking with those people which we prefer and like
So when we walk with them we must not let our problems enter in our mind or we can just discuss
Them with those people but must not let them rule our life when we think too much we just manage
To ruin that moment in life we all discuss sorrows but just discuss them like some matter in paper
Which you solve and you just forget it when you can't solve in life because in life we all saw many
Pending files which never reach to that shore which needed in life you can blame as much as you
Feel and want to blame other in life but one thing is truth that we just can't manage to clear those
Matter or those files we are not destiny and we are not that super human who can change world
In just few second in life and never think that other person are not trying to change it on any point
Every one is trying but sometimes things just can't be change so why don't we just manage to
Have them or enjoy them as they are in life why don't we just move ahead with one thought that
Life will decide what happen next after finishing our duty in our life we need to move ahead on
Every point since life is one thought that float on every angle of life we just keep thinking one
Thing from inside that those points which are precious us are related to success in life but I have
Just noticed one thing in my life my failures have shown those friends which success never
Manage to show me in life since success make more scared because I just never want failure
To become part of life success just tell me I must learn to keep quiet on some moments in life
But failure told me that I can fly as much as I want from my mind when I will move ahead then
I feel one thought from inside that touching sky is that feeling which tell me I must reach to
That point where failure don't effect me in life I feel some times failures are those poles which
Give success to us in life and problem is our success in our life because that success will lead
To just one tide which full of poison and greed on many times at failure people hurt us or insult
Inside life but when we are successful we are force to take those ways which are destroying our
Morals and life sometimes I feel one thought from my mind that failures are just struggles but
Success is like standing on peak and always feeling scared that one day you will fall down in life
But when you will fall you will understand one thing in life that god always give you one strong
And powerful parachute to survive in those crisis which you face in life this is our thinking and
This is our mind we feel that failures are nothing but just problems of our life which will lead
To that spot where we want success in our life but success mostly lead to that spot where we face
Once again failures in life so this is one healthy and wonderful circle of life and this is one big
Circus in which participate in life whatever you may want to become in it but I just feel may be
I need to become one joker in it in life because I can't manage to dress like one to make others
Happy and bring our smile and finally it's joker which survive age will matter to every one but
Joker will be the one who can play his part and make smile even when he becomes hundred in life
But still I don't why but that joker use to scare me even now and even when I can just small child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...