Monday, November 24, 2014

Poem 1808. Proper sort of side

                                                           Proper sort of side
When I will start moving ahead on every point I just feel one thought from my mind that those
Moment I take in my life are slow and steady on which will take us ahead on every point those
Thought which tell me I am moving ahead in life are also managing to confuse me by telling me
On some point because those movement which I make in my life are something which are having
Impact on every point I just feel one thing from my mind that those movement when I will move
Ahead in life are not something as per my thoughts and mind I move slowly after thinking about
Many thoughts and point I just feel one thing moving is not that much easy for my heart and my
Mind because I just never know where I should move in my life sometimes moving ahead is right
And wise but sometimes moving backwards seem so wise those moment which I make in my life
Seem like something so important on every point I just never able to guess which way I need to
Move in life on every moment it seem as if it is wise to move slowly in life it depend on every
Situation and on every time how did we suppose to move in life those moments are those thoughts
Which are part of our life we have just one feeling from inside that movement are those thinking
Which will differ from one angle to another angle in life when we move ahead and behind then
When we move ahead we need to think on every point that moving ahead is good but it can be
Wrong on sometimes we need to stop for movement before we decide which way should be good
And best for our life our movement are not those concepts which we understand in life they will
Just differ on every point we move ahead sometimes and sometimes we move behind those thoughts
Which tell us about movement just sometimes inform  us moving ahead is not always wise for life
Sometimes if we move too much ahead then we sense we have done something wrong in life
Not because we are on wrong side but because we have not train enough to handle situation in
Our life but on those moment we turn back and it is good and wise but one thing is bigger problem
That movement are telling us we need to act wisely in life sometimes we need to study our thoughts
And our thoughts will confuse our mind I just want one thing to move in right side but I can't even
Say right because then comes next question what is wrong in left side after all just like right it seem
Also perfect useful for life so in life when I just decide to move ahead on every point I just feel
One thing there are too many sides to move on every time it is hard to decide which will be good
And nice for our life when I see so many sides I just feel it is so wrong to move on just one side
I feel that I must move on each and every side I need to move ahead from one point to another
Thought or point I just feel one thing in life I saw many types of sides when my movement are
Having impact on my mind I just feel one thing that moving in every direction will have some
Sort of effect on our mind we need to understand one thought from inside that when we move
Ahead we need to understand which side will have effect on our life on each side we feel just
One thought and point those sides which will differ will look so different on every point we just
Have one feeling from inside that when I start to decide my sides then they will have some impact
On my mind I feel just one thought that there are too many sides which will have effect on our
Thinking and mind we never understand how many sides will have effect on our thinking in life
We have just feeling that moving ahead will be in just one straight line but it never happen in that
Way on any point it will happen in different way in our life those thinking which will have some
Effect on our mind seem like something which are surrounding us on every point our ways are
Never straight but they are in circle on every point when these things will have some effect on
Every point but they are never in proper sort of straight way when we move ahead on every angle
Of our life we need to manage many ways which look so great in life we just never understand
What we feel from inside but we never walk blindly just ahead because in life ahead will not mean
Always straight way sometimes we need right or another side to move ahead in our life when
We are moving ahead I just feel one thought from my mind there are many points which are
Just managing effect in life there are many directions which will have effect on our life so those
Sides which are looking different on many angles of life seem like as if they are creating so
Many type of impact on our mind I just feel one thing that sides are so many when we start to
Walk on any point we feel just one thought from inside we can see different sort of directions
In our life only when we start to move with proper thinking in life we must decide proper sort
Of side we don't need to move straight on every point sometimes we need to move in different
Direction in life which are on many sides and it will take us ahead on many point so just do one
Thing from your mind always think wisely before you start to create your life so think before
You move ahead in life we must choose proper sort of side on every point of our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...