Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Poem 1786. Path inside life

                                                                 Path inside life
Sometimes those thoughts tell me it's you  who is walking on that path and you are the one
Whose I have inside who will help us to walk ahead on right side but then after some moment
I just saw person who is just like me on every point that one was walking on that path with just
One hope from inside that this one will get some help on some point and that one was not alone
Have group behind so it's not that angle which I need to take me ahead in life that one is just like
Me in my mind so once again when we move inside life when we have some thoughts which
Are moving ahead in life when person move ahead on every point these person are those things
Which look so interesting inside life I feel one thought from inside that path will look so true
Inside life but when people start moving ahead on every point I see that they are neither angels
Nor they are god which I hope from inside when they came near me then hope for angels inside
Life they are also hoping that they will get some one who will show them from some side of
Our future and life when we start walking path we all have one hope inside that we will get some
Angel on some point so we just keep hearing each and every voice with hope of that angel that
Will look so great for our life our future no longer look that much safe to our mind those path
Which we have chosen no longer seem something that much exciting inside our life our thinking
Will tell us just one thing from our mind that we need angel to wake up our positive thoughts
And our peaceful thinking in life we need that person who will solve our problem in life but
What we see on every time just one thing on every point that normal people and their groups
In our life those thoughts which are part of life there are many people who are walking on path
On every time when we start walking on with many people in our life because on our path and
On every time we feel just one thing from inside that those thoughts which are having effect on
Our life will look so wrong to us because path are showing us many angles of life since when
We walk on that path many people who are walking inside life just like us on every point then
We feel one thing from inside that path on which we walk will show us many ideas of life but
When many people walk on that path we feel just one thing inside thinking will lead to one point
There are many people who are just like us confused inside life those people will create effect on
Our life people are walking ahead on every point with just hope that we can find angle inside life
But then those people who are walking on that path which will lead to problem inside life so then
We feel one thought from inside so on that path people will walk on many roads in life after all
When we walk we need to start moving ahead in life that path will have people who are so just
Like us and valuable and important to our life because we need a group to find angel in life but
Then when I saw that group I just feel doubt from inside that angel is not needed in our life
If god is showing us group of people inside life because that group will lead to that area of our life
We feel one thing from inside life after all path will have some direction of life on which we
Feel one thinking from my mind that group of people also wanted inside our life that angel on
Every moment and point then that shine will look so great on every point I feel one thought
From inside that this shine which come from inside angel will look great inside life because that
Pure and perfect light will have some effect in life because that shine will look so great on every
Point in life after all those white shine which will have nice sort of light I will have one thinking
From inside that group of those people will have positive thought on every point after all when
On that path people will look with hope that they will see something nice but then on that point
I feel may be god just want to me not to search for angel but to walk with these people inside
My future and my life when I start to walk ahead my mind will become positive from inside
Because now I am not waiting for angel I am using my brain and walking with my friends in
My future and my life those things which touch us on every point will look so great to us on
Every point because peace is that thinking which will take us ahead on every point but then those
Things which touch our mind will look so great on us when we start to move ahead in life because
Angels are those people who are moving ahead with step by step in life they are not some one
Who are great when they born on some point they are those people who have learn to move ahead
Step by step in life and who feel that god is great but god will not help us every time may be god
Wish that we need to move ahead in group and become that angel in life which god have created
Inside life on every point we feel one thought that god will be that great power which give us
Strength inside life on every moment and on every point of our life we feel happy from inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...