Sunday, November 30, 2014

Poem 1817. Small things in world

                                                           Small things in world
When I ask for some thing from my god always I have one question from my heart that does god
Will act same way as my teacher told me about other person and other heart when ever some one
Helps you in return that one ask for some thing which will create some effect on my heart when
I will think this way I just have one biggest question from my heart what will god ask from me
On any part when god have given me chance to live by creating my heart then god have given me
Those breaths from time to time I just feel one thought from inside when I will move ahead on
Each and every point I feel my breaths are something which I got as gift from god on every time
I just never understand what I feel from inside those things which god have given to me seem like
Some gifts which are needed to stay alive when we move ahead I just feel one thought from inside
That god have given me many things which are need of my life so if in return god will ask for something
Then I feel from inside it is not crime when we act in some way in your life you just feel one need from inside
That you want all those gift but what will happen if god ask for price and how did we pay it when we have
Never have that thing which god ask in life because god will never ask for easy thing in life because
God will want first things to be simple on every point on every moment we want to move ahead
Step by step inside life but we can never have simple type of life because we manage to complicate it in
So many ways that we just never understand it could be simple on some point we never able to turn it
In pure and simple way on any point because our needs and our feelings are complicating many parts of life
On many moment it seem so hard to win in life those thoughts which may touch our future
Are not that much nice we all want just win things never want to win over feelings in our life
Our thinking will have impact on us at every step of life we just never understand what we feel from inside
We always feel one thing god is great so our mistakes will be forgiven without punishment inside life we just
Have one feeling from inside that winning is important we can please god afterwards with good deeds in life
We never understood god don't want that success for us in life god wanted kindness and one pure simple life
We just reject it and run after success in life but god will forgive us if we did only in limit but we just become
So greedy that we start to hurt other people and their simple life we can move ahead with our thoughts and
With our need of life but while doing it we did worst thing destroy other people's innocent life which will
Move ahead on every time with their simple wants and their ambition which are just basic and not that much big
On any moment and point but we just never understand that they are more important for our god
On every point we just feel what look so big on every part must be some thing great on every angle
Of our heart I just have one thought from my mind that I want it to win on every part with just one
Thinking on every angle of heart that when those innocent people began to suffer due to our those
Wrong ambitions from heart we just feel one thought from our heart we are winning those small
Creature will not matter that much to our heart we just never understand they will matter to that
Thought or that heart which just tell me on every part that we are moving ahead slowly on every
Moment and part our thinking never wake up once in our heart we feel one thought that we are doing
Some thing great so it will be important to every part but my heart some where question on every
Part does those thinking really true for our heart when we move ahead on every part we just keep
One thought from heart that small things will not matter that much but they really matter for our
Thoughts and heart my thinking began to create some effect on my heart that small thing which
Will lead to that factor that where we feel we are standing on that part where we can see many
Things on every part winning will be more useful but just toward our heart for other things it will
Not matter that much on any part I have just one feeling from my heart that small thing will create
Some impact on our heart which tell us on many point in our world that we need them more and
More that those big challenges of world just drinking morning tea with smile it as important as
Eating five star dinner because both people need it in world those who eat that dinner and those
Who don't eat it even so simple need is basic need of world so when god gives us so many things
May be god expected just one thing from our world that we will act in simple and normal way
Inside our world because our greed will lead to that part where god will be going to dislike our
Attitude and punish our world so when we keep ambition just keep it in such a way in world
That we can get big thing as we want but we must see to one thing in world that we must not
Let our act harm those things which god have created with so much admiration as well as love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...