Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Poem 1776. Toys on bottom

                                                             Toys at bottom
On that peak I see something nice when I will reach to that mountain I can look at what is laying
Down on ground and see it in small size I just love to see it because it remind me of those small
Toys which I use to cherish in childhood because they make me feel that my small home is alive
In world of small child I want to win in this world on every point I feel just one thing that from
That peak I can see what is located below on every point those small things which I love to look
So good and perfect to my life because I just want  once again to become child when I see those toys
Which I force to give when I am grown up in life every one want to keep them but there is just
One unwritten rule of your life that you need to give up all your toys you need to find some other
Way to live happily in life but you can never use your old toys so one side is our pleasure and
On other how we suppose to stand before society in life so on that point we understand that this
Society will ask from us some sacrifice when we decide to join it in life when we move ahead
On every point while keeping it in our mind those toys which will look so cute on every point
When we quit those toys they are just still somewhere inside our mind we set them as dream
Of our future and life on every point we feel that those toys will look so great on every point
Because they are having many sort of dream inside on every point so those toys will never leave
Our mind on any point we just want one thing from inside that from that peak when I look at
Ground on every point but when I see many sort of villages are looking so nice on every point
Those small things are made in such way those things are so interesting on every point I feel
One thing from inside that at bottom we have many sort of villages are made in such a way
At bottom I will see many nice things on every point at bottom we see many things which are
Located bottom at there are many things on many points then from that angle we feel one
Thing from my mind that there are many things which are so important inside life are perfect
And good for our life then life will look so nice when in life because at bottom there is one
Place where life located like toy at bottom there will be life it will look so interesting inside
Our life then when life will move ahead on every point from peak we can see good things
In life I have one thought from inside at ground there are many things will remain alive on
Every point then at bottom life will look so great on every angle on every area of life so I have
One thought from inside that life will look so great on every point of life at bottom there was
Life which will keep alive there are small things will located on ground where we can see
Many sort of life so I feel many types of things are there located inside life so when we move
Inside life at bottom on ground there is life those life will look like toys so then I feel just
One thought from inside may be when I look at bottom I am searching for same joy which
I have decided to sacrifice then I just feel I have misunderstood concept on every point
I will have one feeling from inside that may be I never wanted those toys what I wanted
From world was things which will have impact on our mind those toys are just images of life
I feel one thought from inside that toys are creating effect on our life I feel that life will look
Just toys on every point so then life will look so great on every point before I have to face
Those duties inside life on every point I feel one thought from inside that duties are those
Things which will not look that much easy in life because duties are those theories which will
Tell us we need to improve our future and life we need to understand we can't just play in life
We need some practical things on every point of our life we need to understand our dreams
Are not about those toys what we dream as child is real life but when we see hard way which
We face in our life suddenly things look so great on every point because they are creating
Just impact on our life because on every moment we feel that small things are at bottom of
Our life I feel one thing from inside those small things which are alive in our life so then
I have one thought from mind those things when really enter inside life but then I feel just
One thing from inside that those things which are not visible never look that much alive in
Our life because those things are having impact on our life but then on ground there are things
Are alive we want them but we are scared of duties so we just reject our future inside life so
Then things will look so normal inside our life when we accept things happily inside our life
Toys are something that will never look alive until we start to look so great on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...