Monday, February 27, 2012

Poem 44. Differences

                               Differences
I never seen the blue mountains and big moon in the sky
Snow seem miracle to me hard I wish I see it near my house
And before my eye but it never come by weather in my sky
But there are people who never seen brown mountains
And small moon dancing in the sky they always see snow
Which cover their mountains and moon so big in sky
How different they must feel when I say there is no snow
In my nature or never that big moon instead of small one in sky
They really seemed shocked because for them that is their nature
I born in a country where I always see crowded road
Where I see people sharing their jokes easily on road and
Where unknown people also smile to me because out of all people
I can't remember all faces I saw in my life any more because
In my country we see more people each day and talk to them
As if we are from birth related to each other and known
But slowly brain forget those faces and I lost count of them
So I start to laugh at even a person who is totally unknown
So for me lonely road and people who are not returning smiles
Are unique as well as for my world they are totally unknown
But there are some people who like to enjoy their life peacefully
And hated those crowded sort of roads after all life is something
Which required to discipline in life and not so crowded things
Which hurt us from each and every source for them that is
Wrong to have so crowded and dusty road they want some thing
Clean and peaceful and they don't want to talk with some person
Who have never their friend and for them that one is totally unknown
So some people want crowd while some people prefer to do alone
Because too crowd will harm their things they want few people
In their life and just few friend who to them fully known
So difference of opinion is basic our life because we come
From different place and enjoy different thinking and life but
None of the style is bad because all those styles are like different
Plants and flowers in life even one type rose have plenty types
Of colours and size after all these things have variety in our life
We all suppose to understand other things also have positive side
If we just think we are best we can never able to understand
Other side of our life after all other side is also have importance in life
May be you don't like it but still learn to give respect to other type
And other side no one is perfect and no thing is too bad
Snow is nice and peaceful while some times even cold hurt your health
But heat is not some thing always nice part so never hate or like
What others have some people just hate the difference while
Some get just obsess with their difference this is totally wrong
Even if you have any of this feeling we need to learn in life
To treat that difference easily as well as properly so in this life
How hard you may try but difference of opinion is truth of our life
We can't keep our view as other prefer and like and other will not
Agree to act according to our like and dislike no one is bad and
No one is good still difference of opinion is one of truth in life
You may hate it but still there will be always a fight in which
People want to you understand their views and opinion of life
So when we need to bring different people together in our life
We need to understand that we need to keep away difference from life
Those difference will never let us to achieve at any compromise
Because only then we can solve our problems in this life
After we all need to adjust with our life to live happily our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...