Thursday, February 9, 2012

Poem 20. The campaign

                                  The campaign
Some times I notice stars in the sky some times I notice smoke in the sky
Then I got so angry I want whole world to become aware I want to stop people
From creating such a pollution in air I want my word to be spreading every where
I decided that I must do some thing but then I thought there is no way
After all I am nothing but simple person who stood no where so
But I decided to go ahead and tell many person around me to start
Some thing for stopping pollution in our air I have one friend
Who like to rebel she told me she will create a great campaign
So next day she started it all she gather many people just to create
Awareness for air we are all given paper which suppose to tell
How bad is in our life to pollute our air then we all just run ahead
And try to attract people who are standing there and then
At first when I saw this thing started there I just said I can't support it
At all anywhere but my friend looked surprise and shocked
She just said doing campaign is best thing on each and every day
I just try to stop her but she thought that it's best way and
She said I am coward who back out from campaign she made
But from heart I know it's useless so I just decided to went away
Then they all started giving paper every where but I just wish dustbin
Was stood near there when I just look out of my window
I saw paper littered every where because many people are throwing them
Here and there I just want to laugh in frustration created there
I want to stop pollution and they are creating new problem here
People are creating litter every where what is use of wasting papers there
If people are interested in reading at all them some may find dustbin
And throw it in there but sadly wind is planning to spread them every where
Then after some time they started screaming every where because
They thought that if people don't read at least they can hear
They were screaming so loudly that I can hardly concentrate
And whole day was wasted in just their screams from here and there
How strange may it feel but truth is stood their campaign
Can really create awareness regarding air after all people are not interested
In reading as well as hearing those lines how can it create awareness anywhere
So in life can a campaign be useful any where or they are just creating
Problems everywhere because when we heard people said they are
Creating noise pollution I got confused more and more because
First they created litter then they created noise pollution here so
I have one question that by suggesting them about air pollution
Did I increased pollution around me more and more but as days went ahead
Slowly that campaign increase and people started feeling importance of it
And one day campaign win success and law passes against that
pollution which creating that smoke every where so finally they win
And my friend told proudly how right she was and how wrong
I was when I was backing away but when doing this they start to
Celebrate their winning but that day they created big campfire at night
And I understood what is use of such campaign they will get justice
If they try hard but in process they create first litter then noise pollution
And cleaning is required every where but then come worst thing that
Happens in this campaign they even created air pollution while celebrating success
Campaign are some thing which are for wise people on earth and
It can't be started by any one who just love to take dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...