Friday, February 24, 2012

Poem 40. God's gift

                      God's gift
Inside my sweet home god has given me many gifts
Some are really good and some are really bad for me
I hate to see a insect even if it is gift given by god
But then one day I know it's uses I decides to keep them all
After all insects are also important for our future and life
There are many uses of them which are written a book
I read once in life it describe them as worthy for all life
On each page of that book they told us how important
All insects are in this life even those picture some of them
Looked every beautiful not that much scary as I thought in life
So I decided that they are worthy gift so I must keep them
If I want to survive in my life after all everything is important
For us in this precious life but then after some days I feel
That I can't survive in life without searching for something
Which may replace those insects in use of our life because
When suddenly I saw it I killed it without a thought
It scared me with my life and after some days I read a book
Which told me how risky those insects are for us in our life
After all they spread diseases which harm many parts of my life
And by then I have already forgotten uses of those insects in life
Human memory is not that good when human decide to ignore
Some thing from their memory or life and in case of insects
I never want that trouble in my home as well as in my life
When I know they are needed for my planets still I want them
Out of my life after all just few are useful for me other are useless in life
If only I can understand there is life cycle in our life and due to it
We need every creature to be alive and perfect in our life
Earth is created with one structure which may not be as per our like
We may hate some items from it but still they are gifts of our life
Some gifts are so nice that we just love them from heart in life
They are so pretty and delicate or strong that their power surprise us in life
We want to them even if they are not as useful as we thought in life
Because they are some thing unique and they don't scare us in life
But some thing just trigger wrong feeling in our mind and so
We want to get rid of them even if they are useful in cycle of life
We claim that they are harmful to us but truth is that so are the other things
Which we prefer and like it is just beauty that capture our mind
But some thing are not beautiful so we find them scary in life
Even when some times when they are not that harmful still we run
After them in our life because they scare from our heart and
Destroy our peace in life so we want them all dead because
We don't want to destroy our peace of mind but I feel just one thing
Why I hate so much some creature in my life as if they are
My biggest enemies when they hardly notice me in their life
Some are even harmless one still they scare me out of my life
And I don't just scream but instead of screaming I try to kill them
Without making much noise so I can kill those incests without thinking twice
Then why did I blame the god when god decide to kill some human
Without any sort of reason or any sort of crime after all if I can do it
Then don't god have on us same sort of justice or same sort of right
After all if we kill others then why should we complaint
When one day god plan and we are told we are going to die in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...