Monday, February 13, 2012

Poem 27. Sunlight

                                         Sunlight
From the window I can see sunlight it's so beautiful and bright
I think it touches and makes me bright I want to touch it from heart
I just like it power and golden colour on that window glass
When I approach sunlight from the window's glass and go near it
I see seven beautiful colour that just immediately took place in my heart
Those seven colours are some thing which looks so pretty and
Loving to heart that I want to keep them there from my heart
I saw many times beautiful rainbow in sky but it never some near me
And never touch me or my heart it is so beautiful seven colours
Which touches our feelings as well as our heart and give us pleasure
To our life's every part but I can never able to touch it with my hand
But when I see that sun rays and rainbow created by our heart
Then I began to see our heart that it's rainbow that visits to me at home
Instead of staying in the sky when that rainbow comes in my window
I decide that I must go ahead and try to touch it with my hand and heart
I saw that golden shine with my eyes still I feel somewhere in my heart
That I must try to touch it and manage to look at it from my heart
But when I go near it I feel the warm and burn it hurts me and tells me
Looking beautiful is not mean it will be kind to our heart
Only if we understand that we must not go by look and we understand
What feeling really that thing will give me or you because
Some thing may look same but they are not same thing instead of that
They are totally apart like that rainbow which gives rain from sky
So nice and peaceful as well as cool for us and for our eyes
But same rainbow colours come out of our window glass
They have strange sort of power which hurt and burn us
May they both look just one and same for our heart but
They are a way apart from our feelings and heart when
One is so peaceful and lovely that we just keep touching it from heart
It gives us water which we always want while other is made of fire
And have a power to burn it all never just go by look because
Look can be same but their power is one thing that make them apart
So never try to touch that rainbow which is created from sun rays
How much you may like it fully from your heart but still keep it away from heart
But in case of rainbow in sky we can never touch it because
It is far away from our reach as well as our hand so both the rainbows
Stay away and that is our destiny for all just never try to change it
All you will hurt your self far more that guess of your heart
Because just wish to touching some thing which you love from heart
After all we have to think will it pleasant and nice for our heart
After all in our life we every day wish many things still in life
We just can't touch them all like some poems or like some songs
Which goes to some limit to explain everything on some part
But after some point stops that feeling and stops that song
Some thing are limited for just our look they never please us
And never make us happy and useful because some thing are not
Just made for us so it is better to forget them all together
Never try to touch fire because it is beautiful and we can never
Reach to rainbow because it is so wonderful so just remember one thing
In life you must understand that you just can't have every
Beautiful thing because some are not that much kind nature thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...