Thursday, February 9, 2012

Poem 21. Childhood

                                   Childhood
Now days when I see the crack in wall I think it need painting
But when I was child I use to make dreams in the crack I use to
Find castle,mountain and elephant I never use to think that crack will
Show other people some thing wrong in my home and never thought
That crack will harm me because that crack was nothing but just
One wall painting to me from it I use to create plenty of pictures
Which were so beautiful to me and while looking at them
I use to spend many smiles on them until I grow up and thought
That crack was nothing but disgrace to me that crack never vanish
How hard may I try how many colours may I use but that crack remain there
How oppose I become with that crack now a days my feeling while
In childhood that crack was just god's nice and pleasant gift of god to me
When I was child how easy when some one give advice I just use to think
And decide is it right for me but now days when some one give advice
I start to think many thoughts and make many discussion about it
During my days as well as nights before accepting it for me
And still I have some time doubts about that person's motives towards me
And many time even before thinking some person's just advice began to irritate me
When I heard advice I hardly like that person any more to enter in life
And stay with me it seems like now I hate advise if they are good and perfect for me
When I was a child how easy I use to ask if some thing wanted for me
And if that one was rejected I use to scream and cry for it but
I never use to keep my anger towards some one in heart because
That one just didn't give that thing to me and I use to understand
That for one thing I can't spend my life for just crying for it
And worst thing is that now a days I accept that person should understand
My thoughts and my feeling without my telling about it because
Somewhere in my heart I think that person must understand my right
Towards all things which truly belong to me but in life on every day
We can't just have every thing which we really like have as human being
Special when we don't say we want it then it is hard to have that thing
For me but now my ego stops me from asking about that thing
And if I ask and I got no as answer I began to think why did I ask for it
So acting in simple way has become complicated to me but
I have just one question who have forced this changes inside me
When we grow up we are told to change our dress and told to
Change our style of living in many things but we never thought
That we change so much without requirement as human being
In this life we must not get carried away by each and every thing
When we grow up it don't mean that we can't ask even normal questions
Which are burning inside you or me because those questions are
Some thing which ask as a child simply and rectify our life fully
Without much efforts as well as troubles in it but as a small child
You hardly accept that kind of change in thoughts as well as thinking
For you or me but when we grow up suddenly our pride took hold
Of our heart and every thing in it I have just one question that
Do you really think that we lost our childhood because we lost those things
Which are owned by us in past and we can't play outside now freely
I don't think I think we lost our childhood because we all lost that thinking
Which was inside mind of child and in heart of child which use to rule
Us when we are child and used to make things simple for you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...