Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Poem 28. The face

                                          The face
In darkness and in light I just want to see your face
But I can't remember your face in my life you are something out of my childhood
And out of my totally different life but still I want to remember you like
Some power or like some energy in my life because my life will lead me
Ahead every time but you are something which goes missing from my life
When some thing goes away it always remain an unknown part of life
And with each and every thing related to some memory we wish
We can try and with some way see that face but it is so hidden inside
In each and every heart or each and every way so this face is something special
In our life we miss it from our heart but still can't able to remember it in life
How hard I try but it is something totally hidden inside me
But still inside with your face I feel you inside me on each day
In happiness you are there and you are with me in my stress
But sadly in life I never see your face but still you are with me in stress
How strange is life that we can't able to see some face and
Inside our memory they are totally hidden and we can't see that face
After all those faces are something which are hidden inside memory
In phase after phase after all our memory is something which stored
Inside our mind and our days but still inside some thing it always stays
But so differently I think just about that one face because
It is one face whose beauty doesn't matter to me as that feeling of
Just seeing around that face it hold on affection and unknown smile
How strange is that feeling when even unseen face seem to have smile
Because I don't know if you are beauty or ugly in your face but
I just know that you are my best friend even after your death
Some times it happen to us when some one dies in our life
When we least expect but question is that will that one truly remain our friend
After death that one will act totally true and totally perfect
Because living person need many thing which are not needed by death
Living person will claim many things from heart which cause a stress
While dead one never ask for anything so that one seem so ideal and best
Perfect thought can be set in dead one's mind and you can easily claim
That for us dead one should have died after all what really matter
For person who is already dead that one can't die again in their life
After all that person is already dead we may claim anything and
Do as we wish but that one will not oppose us until we wish
And best thing is that dead one never like to take short cut to
Prosper their life with their efforts as good and as best in their life
But living one every day try to change morals to just get what is best
But I just have one question in life If I really need the best
Do I always have to remember dead one can't I find some one
In living who will do the best if we don't stick to our decision
Then we may find in life those person who will stay with morals
And always do the best but in our life we never we able to get
Over our opinion who is our friend so if person change in life
Go ahead and change your friend then you can find some one with same morals
And some one with same sense then in your life you will show respect to dead one
Instead of always accepting things to be done even by those who are dead
Don't you think this is time when you try to give them some rest
So try to find some one who will give you best way and give dead one just respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...