Friday, February 10, 2012

Poem 23. Next dream

                                 Next dream
Out of the darkness and out of the light I can see my dream
Which I am going to hold tight in this dream I live
With this dream I die and achievement don't matter in my life
What matter is living with it until I die when I said trust me
I thought that way in life and I have decided that just for that dream
I live my life I thought that dream will stay with me all my life
And claimed it many times I use to chant that dream with every breath of mine
I use to do every thing in hope that it may turn out true with
Efforts and knowledge I get while I am studying for that dream
Which is just mine then slowly I make it important in many person's eyes
And tell them all that we truly need that dream in our future and life
But some dream are made by god in such way in life that
They can't be achieve how hard you may try it when that thought
Enter in my mind I just thought that I made mistake by dreaming in life
Then suddenly that dream seem all wrong in my life and once again
I began to think how big mistake I made in my life by keeping
That totally wrong dream in my life and I just feel so useless
Are all efforts we made in our life but sadly our dreams seemed
Like destroying us by step by step in our life but still some where
In our heart we feel we are don't try enough in our life but then
After some point we decide we try enough in our future and life
And on every spot we find what truly thinking of our mind
We claim that we will wait until we die but we just don't have that much time
So suddenly one day when we find some better dream and we decide
In our life to forget that dream because that dream is something
Which will matter in our heart and old dream turn suddenly useless for heart
So never feel sad when you lost one dream because in life you can find another dream
But strange thing is that it seems like just my thinking because
When I say some one I change old dream for practical one
People looked so shocked as if I have grown some time of wings
So in life we can always change our dream but for some people
It is totally unique and very new type of thing they just remain
Stick for whole life to their old dream while in some seconds I change my dream
Just tell me one thing people say you must stick to that dream
But if that dream seems some thing impossible in our life
Do we really needed to stick that dream because many times while dreaming
We just consider our want and forget about our skills which make success of dream
So our skills are so limited that it hardly hurt our thinking and dream
Then after some time we really think that we don't need our dream
We think we must adjust with our skill our dream that is truth of life
You must find your skill before finding in your life a nice and beautiful dream
Some times you make mistake and just choose the thing you like as your dream
But if you like some thing you can learn it but if you don't got skill
How can you make it dream god have given you some thing as gift
Use it your best and try to make it all a big success because
When some skill is given to you it is for your benefit and your use
If you don't use it then one day you will suffer because it is best skill inside you
So change your dream if you need it and let other be shocked
After all it is our life and we must learn to live it as best as we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...