Monday, February 20, 2012

Poem 36. Rose

                                                       Rose
Whenever I see I just loved the rose in red I heard it from some person
In doesn't matter how beautiful other roses looked I just loved to see it in red
But one day I got a rose in yellow how hard I tried to like it but still I just
Like that kind of rose from world as well as in nature it is so beautiful
And peaceful for our mind out of many roses do I just like that rose
When I heard that person I began to think which colour is favourite
For me as well as for roses in nature and beginning I feel I like red from my heart
After all red is one colour which forces person to look at rose because
It is so bright from my heart since it is beautiful at that moment
I totally agree with that person from my heart but after some time
Roses will be seen in different colour and shown in different sort
Their beauty seem like some thing that touch my heart but one day
I saw one rose which is in different colour of totally different sort
But still I like that rose which is yellow it really touch my feeling and heart
That rose is so unique that every one loved it look who ever see it
Stop to admire it as well as stop to take at it one nice and perfect look
That rose was something which is nice for our heart and it's colour
Gives us some pleasure and happiness in our feeling as well as heart
But while looking at that rose I forgot I like red colour and began to think
May be I admire more yellow rose and yellow colour then
I suddenly felt that I am totally wrong rose is truly beautiful it's colour
Never touch or matter to our thinking as well as our pleasant heart
After all colour is some thing nice for us but it doesn't matter to heart
When rose is beautiful it may posses any type or any sort of colour
To please our heart after all we all think colour is something don't matter
When it look pretty to many types and parts that rose will look so lovely
In that peaceful nature that it's beauty takes us to some sort of heaven
It doesn't matter to us then which type colour really please our heart
Because every colour seem like have some beauty that will please our heart
When rose have some beauty which make us truly happy then
Some rose which look on tree very pretty and very fresh for heart
When we saw them we just wish to say one line that they are
Beautiful and pleasant sort of structure which will please our heart
Those lovely roses are nice and unique even in picture and we want
To touch them by our hand and our heart we want to go near them
And feel they are so nice that we feel they are so pleasant heart
I thought if I show it to that person that person will see it's beauty
And then that one will change heart and easily accept that yellow rose
Is also as beautiful as red one from that one's heart I thought
That one said it because that one didn't see that beautiful rose
Until then before eyes after seeing it that one will clearly realize
So I went ahead broken my rule of not showing other thing until
They wish from heart and showed that one this rose that one
I just wanted to show that one yellow is also as beautiful as red from heart
That one admire it at first but then slowly that fellow change view
By that one's last sentence it all changes views that one said that
Rose is beautiful but it will be more beautiful if it is in red colour
And more beautiful for every one's heart after that I understood
You can't just change some person's nature and heart they just
Continue to asking for things and never change their heart
How beautiful may other thing look they never change their heart
They are so stubborn for every one that admiring others and changing
Views because they are not true is never their life's part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...