Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Poem 18. The horse

                                           The horse
Some time I think I am riding on horse which is always out of my control
How hard shall I try? life is like horse that take you over mountain
And near the sea and sky but question is that do you really like that much
Travelling and that much try because it also take you so up that
You can hardly able to breath in that sky and it shows so many things
That you can hardly able to like them as much as you like to try
Because when your horse goes up you can see each and every thing
But if that horse just don't slow down what is fun in that riding
Some may like fast ride but I always like slow riding on mountain
And any route I try because I just ride thrice on horse when I was
On vacation and I don't enjoy because when I tried to ride on horse
I thought I suppose to give it try but sadly my horse don't thought that way
And before I could decide to give it try or not horse decided that
Horse don't want me to give a try so in life every time you can't
Decide what is good and what bad in your eyes because on each and every day
God may decide that you must give it a try like that horse some times
Even life reject you and you can never understand why this happen to you
In your life because you never make any mistake so that god reject that try
When ever that happen to some kind hearten person in life
We just always ask to god why do god rejected efforts of that peaceful and kind heart
Why can't god give the chance to some person who really touch our heart
And why in life we always feel so sad when wrong things happen to heart
But some times I think about life I think about that vacation
On which feel so broken heart because all other kids around me
Sitting peacefully on their horse I saw them riding freely and
Enjoying with their laugh while I was riding slowly and confuse on my horse
Owner was having every minute it's hold and tell him calm down
And let me take him or her hold I don't know what is that horse
He or her in life because that one don't want to keep me on it's back
How hard may I tried at that time I feel that I want to cry and
I feel so failed why did my horse rejected me when I am kind hearted
As well as affectionate I always thought that horse like those who
Are good nature and kind by heart and mind but still horse
Don't accept me why didn't that one understand kindness in my mind
Every time I see that horse I try to claim it but never understand
My heart or my feeling I just want to reach to bottom as soon as I could reach
How scared I was when that horse even try to throw away me
Then when I reach on bottom all tell and discuss about that horse ride
And I was looking at that horse with anger because I think
That one really hated me so even when I was nice and good girl from heart
That horse just don't like me how sad I feel when all other girls
Enjoyed that ride but that day luck remain unfair to me but
Now I think life is some times like that horse they don't like
Some people to ride on it and then it throw them away from it's back
And  then they get gift of suffering or sickness in it
So many times that life force them to fall but with help of doctor
They just tried hard to ride on it but truth in life is that life finally do what it want
Life forces them to stop ride on it may be they also feel they are
Kind hearten and nice one but still life do that injustice to them
But this life is so strange like that horse which meet to me
It just don't want to ride you on it so either you accept it or
Just keep crying like I cried on that picnic but still no thing
Will change because life never change it's way for you or me
Because like that horse force me to stop and good bye
Life will force you to do the same thing and then you will
Have to accept that life do as it like and life will act as horse did to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...