Friday, February 24, 2012

Poem 39. Dream of a sky

                  Dream of a sky
When I think I always thought I just love the sky
I dream of it I read about it I just want to search it
I want go high and high and what to learn to fly
May it be airplane or may be it is something new
I just want to fly in sky for my pleasure I thought
That my dream may come true so I decided to turn
It into some thing which is true for my heart and me
So many days I thought I just run after that dream
But after some time I found out that I just don't like
That much to become pilot to turn into true that dream
I feel so confuse that when every day I have that dream
How can I reject that idea of flying if I hate to be a pilot
Why did I have every day that dream if I just don't want
Then why my subconscious is pointing at that dream
If achieving that dream is so impossible for heart then
Why did my mind is keeping alive my strange dream
Some dream are so strange that we never understand
What we want and why did we get that dream which is
In use for life not practical and was totally just useless
That dream is something which is fully meaningless and
That dream don't have any sort of sense after all in dream
We fly as we like but in practical life we just feel towards
That thing strange sort of dislike so if we dislike it so much
Then why we dream it again and again when it is not possible
Why strange attraction is felt it seems so easy in dream
To try to fly but in reality it was an impossible try
I have that dream day after day and it stay with me
How hard I may try to forget it or try to have it rejected
But that same sky comes and every day visit me
Like some unknown ghost I feel haunted by it but not that ghost
Which I don't like but some helpful ghost to my heart and me
After all ghosts are some time which we love to see like
Some playful ghost which is nice and lovely for my heart and me
I just want to see that sky and just want to fly in it
But when I woke up I just don't think I love that much flying
How strange I feel my wish which never fulfill me after
All in my life I never want to be pilot or air hostess on plane
As my destiny then one day when I look at my dream carefully
I found I am not human but a bird in it so strange was my dream
But slowly I understand it's true meaning I want to fly
But not in sky I want to live my life like a bird which fly freely
So I never wished to fly in airplane but fly in life freely
So in this life we just never understand what is our feeling
May be dreams are part of our heart but mostly they have different meaning
By understanding our dream in wrong way we just confuse our future fully
And we manage to hurt our feeling which are part of our feelings
So dream have some thing interesting but we just search it's meaning
But if we got it all totally wrong then we hurt us fully
After all life is some thing which have many parts different totally
In life we must find some thing which it means truly and officially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...