Monday, February 27, 2012

Poem 43. Planets and earth

                      Planets and earth
Many times I heard my teacher saying that earth moves around the sun
I nodded my head and repeatedly by heart it again and again
Until I write it properly on pages which means for examination
Because I want to pass not to fail then I saw it's picture
It is so beautiful in every way I first time feel the shock
It's beauty took my hold again and again who made earth and planets like this
Is one question which entered in my heart again and again but I just saw it
And draw drawing on paper in perfect way because I want to pass
In examination and it was my only motive then I never thought
About those question that how did that things suppose to be there
Because I know that we don't have enough time to have it explain
Every one was so busy with life on every day that neither teacher
And nor students who are my friends appreciated such question ever there
Every one was to complete lesson as quickly as possible to enjoy the game
In fact on that moment even I don't have time to waste because
I want to enjoy and play on every day some nice game which is
What child do on each and every day but that as time went ahead
I ask my teacher this question one day but she give me so many theories
That I can't reach to proper thinking or proper end in this answer
Ever again because after one question comes another question ahead
If some one tell you earth have come out of sun then my next question will be
Ready and it is fair that who created sun there so I never get any answers in life
Just get questions after questions again because we never have time
To search for answer in our life any where we want work and go ahead
Then for remaining time we need enjoyment then there will come
Relative in life with their ceremonies and wishes so we don't have time in life
To entertain such a questions in our life ever again because they will come
To us again and again after all life is something which change every day
We must understand meaning of life but when we got time to waste
Our work and our entertainment both gives us true happiness and
Then comes number of our relative which is a duty we must face
So our life is so busy on every day we can never have time for question again
Which tell us about out life how much we like them but we don't have
Time to understand things in our life ever again after all life is something
I think too complicated so we need lot of time to understand it again
So instead of wasting our time we just keep going ahead and
Without those answers we went ahead there are many people
And many generation like us in our life each and every day have
Same question in their life again and again but still they just remain
Like us working every time and every day after all we have that
Question in our mind again and again but still no one have time to get answer
For it properly any way some says god does it but we don't even have time
To understand god or show respect in our life we just run ahead
And we never look behind to see any thing which touch us ever again
Our lessons in school and tales of our god just remain in book every day
After some times we just forget every thing in our life's ways and
Then we don't remember it until in our life we feel that we need it again
After all in our life we just feel problems not every day because
Problems just visits us some times and only some days and only on that day
We remember all those things again and we began to think the same question
Which we have forgotten on our school days because human being just
Think when it is totally needed until then our question remain peacefully
In some corner of life and we never pay them attention or look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...