Sunday, September 28, 2014

Poem 1709. Failed sailor

                                                               Failed sailor
When someone win I feel it's great in life but somewhere in heart even losing doesn't matter that
Much to me from inside but world is so strange that just when some one lose it start to treat
That one so much worst just by drowning of one ship doesn't mean that sailor don't have skill
But world hardly seem to absorb that thought and that thinking they just see failure of one ship
Sometimes it happen inside life that many times even best sailor fail on that first ship when whole
Dark cloud must have surrounded that heart that sailor must have feel that pain from heart that
Sailor trying so hard to reach at shore with all efforts and trying so hard must have felt so sad
When people just don't understand efforts on any part how worst must be that part I just feel
One thing from heart that this sailor was doing every thing as possible on every part that sailor
Which is standing on that ship must have wished from heart to get that ship on shore at every
Moment and part every sailor have just one wish from heart that is to sail that ship on every
Part when weather is that horrible which will have effect on ship at every part then when lightening
And rain will have impact on every part I just feel that ship was broken on every angle and
It look so horrible on every part those weather which that sailor must have faced are some
Sort of dreams which scare me from heart but people never understand feeling of that sailor
They just see end part every one just like to appreciate winner and blame that sailor for each
Part but I just have one question don't we all do some mistakes on some part then why did
We just blame that sailor this way from our heart when I see some one lose I just feel that
Sorrows from my heart which I have seen on my life's that part I just hate one thought from
My heart that I never faced that music that sailor must have face on some part I just feel
One thought from heart that sailor suppose to sail ship on every part after all those ships that
Sail from one area to another area on every part I feel just one thought on every part because
Then I feel one thing from heart that we need to understand that how did we suppose to give
Respect to those heart which lose on some part because trying is most important thought for
Each heart sometimes worst weather will have effect on ship which is broken on every part
Is telling many stories and struggles from many heart just blaming failure on leader is just one
Thought which we have in our heart because we just never want to face failure on any part
We want to move ahead on every part but that doesn't help us from heart because failure of
That sailor will be some destinies part on every moment we just have to get success and
We need to understand failures on every part we need to understand that ships those broken
Are also our life's part so when I see some one losing I just don't want to laugh from heart
And even when enemy loses that laugh will come on my lips but it seem like crime to my
Thoughts and my heart when I start to move ahead on every part after all those failures are
Telling me many truths from my heart after all those destiny will harm us sometimes at
Some limited part so why should we laugh on that sailor when we know that at same time
Destiny is laughing on us by heart when we know from inside that failures are those parts
Which will enter in our life on some moment and on some part but when that ship is broken
We need to understand things on every part we need to understand that sailor can't just
Move ahead every ship on proper part sometimes those ships break and that happen to each
And every brave heart just having brave heart is not enough for world on every moment
We just feel brave heart will win in world but sometimes that is not true but just never loose
Your respect to that sailor who tried to sail ship until end in world because since world never
Have and it just can't reach to that part but we must learn in world to give respect even to
Those heart because when those people try they are doing greatest part they teach world
Many thing that touch my heart on every part I just feel that movement towards success
Is not something which is enough for heart on every point I just need to move ahead on
Each and every part I feel that we must respect sailor who just move ahead on some dream
Because that fantasy told us one logic part so failure are those steps which those person
Took and tell whole world truth from heart so never disrespect that sailor who can manage
To sail that ship as successful part because that sailor want to win on every point and while
Doing it that sailor failed but have taught us and took us to those most successful part so
Just learn respect for failures first then only one day you can reach to that successful part of heart
I don't know what you see but I just see bravery in eyes of each sailor who fight and still
Fail on some part because mostly they are not perfect but they are courageous and brave heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...