Thursday, September 11, 2014

Poem 1681. Darkness and light

                                                         Darkness and light
Darkness and light are two concepts of life we need to accept them on every point and
We need to understand them inside our life we have accept one thing that with darkness
There will be light in life but when we see darkness suddenly it enters in our mind that
This darkness is one big truth of our life I just need that thinking on every time I feel just
One thing from my mind that darkness is that hard concept of our life I just feel one thought
From inside that darkness is that thing which always enter in our life after some point I just
Feel one thing from inside that darkness is that concept which enter in our life on some
Point but it will not stay with me for entire life it will surely goes away from my life but
Problem is that when darkness enter in my life then I will just have one feeling from inside
That this darkness which capture my thoughts and my mind will manage to take away
Pleasures just because I feel that it will stay with me for entire life when I assume that
It will stay with me then I just make one big mistake in life that I just open door for darkness
And close door for others in life so darkness will manage to attack every part of mind and
It seem as if darkness is that truth which manage to destroy every concept of happiness
From every point we are not opening our door for light because we just assume that this
Darkness is our future or present and it will be worst thought for our mind but it will just
Remain there for entire life I just assume one thing on every point that this darkness will
Never give us success on any point so we just assume failure is one future of our life when
We assume that failure is our future on every point we are destroying all hopes of our life
I just keep thinking one thought from inside darkness is one thing which will capture every
Area and concept of life I just feel one thing that darkness is that thought which will look
So good on every point I just have one thinking from inside that darkness will manage to
Capture some thinking on every point that darkness which took away pleasures from mind
Seem to manage to create problems in life when we just assume darkness is our destiny and
It stay with us for entire life but I have one feeling from my mind that darkness will manage
To hurt me on some point but it can't stop light from coming inside life and we are just human
Puppet on chain of this life just never manage to stop darkness will not able to stop with
Our wrong thing light from our life so light will enter when it needed to entered inside life
We have just one concept that we want some happiness on every point but when we believe
In darkness we began to believe in sorrows of life we just manage to confuse our thinking by
Not understanding what we are doing with our life we feel that darkness is truth of our life
So when we think this way we are not changing our destiny but we are reducing happiness
From our life we are just keeping faith on darkness and just keep getting depressed on every
Point some even say that life is from darkness to another darkness on every point I just feel
That we can say it other way that life is from one light to another light and darkness is just
Something which between two lights every time so what is important for you is depend on
Your thinking about life I just feel one thing from inside that light is that thing which I want
On every point that light will give us pleasure on every point I just feel one thing from my
Thoughts and mind that light is that unique thing and darkness is other side on every point
I feel just one concept of life that darkness and light are two parts of life but when we just
Fall in love with darkness we are in depression inside life because no one loved darkness
So much that light become enemy of their mind but it happen to us when we just began to
Find some darkness on every point and those lights which enter in our life doesn't seem like
Something permanent to life if light is not permanent then same thing apply to even darkness
Of our life we need to understand that darkness are those things which are required in life
But just for limited time never think that you can create a kingdom of darkness inside our mind
And then you will become winner of life I just have one feeling from my mind that darkness
Is that concept which increase our sorrows on every time we can have light inside our life
But keep that light alive is hardest task of life so never attach to light or darkness in life just
Always remember that both are playing hide and seek inside our life darkness and light are
Those small kids which have enough brain to rule every one of this world by capturing mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...