Monday, September 8, 2014

Poem 1676. Positive things on lifeline

                                                  Positive things on lifeline
From that rain I heard that message for my mind that I want to win some thing important
And precious in life but that is not that simple when I read that message of my mind because
Next one just told me that it is not possible inside life on every moment I just feel confused
On every angle of life because even nature gives to message to my mind sometimes when
We think about that nature from inside I just feel one thing that nature will have power in life
When we went ahead we feel one thought from mind that nature will give different things
In life nature will give happiness and sorrows on same time nature will have impact on our
Thinking and mind those messages which we get from nature are different on every angle
Of life we just feel one thing that we never get proper sort of message on any point those
Messages which we get inside our life will be different part of nature on every angle of life
I just feel one thing that at one moment nature tell me success is just mine but on next moment
It seems as if success is something far away mountain which is hidden behind clouds of life
Sometimes it show sorrows and sometimes it show happiness from mind nature will create
Impact on every angle of life I want that rain to give me happiness from inside but problem
Is that rain never gives true happiness to mind what gives our mind happiness is something
Of those feeling which we have inside our mind when we think from our mind then we will
Understand what we have from inside then only that thought enter around that nature which
Is our in life we need to understand that nature never make us sad or happy but it up to us
In life we can win in life but not by our negative logic on every time in life we feel that we need
To understand positive logic of life just counting numbers doesn't mean that we know whole
Mathematics from inside we need to understand many concepts and it's many side same way
Runs logic in our life if we think just negative thoughts are common sense then we are confused
Regarding that common sense inside life when we move ahead from one point to another point
Then we need to understand that every point have positive side just some people have habits
To keep negative things alive just some people have habit to keep wrong thoughts alive on every
Moment and point when we move ahead we need that rain which touch us on every point we
Need to understand thoughts of that rain will give happiness to our life but if we just keep
Thinking do we get cold due to that rain in our mind how can we move ahead on every point
Rain have it's beauty on every point but at same time it have troubles also in life but we must
Have to understanding just counting troubles is not proper mathematics of life it is like just
Understand negative digits and positive digits of life after all even in logic mathematics there are
Two side on every line at one side of zero we have all negative and positive on other side of
Same line and mathematics is perfect and truthful concepts in life if it tells us that positive is
Existed then it must be existed on every point of life those positive thoughts are something that
Are always there in life whenever I move ahead I feel one thing from inside positive things are
Having effects on every point when we see those positives things then we feel one thing from
Inside positive things are giving effect to our life but only if we believe them inside then we will
See that positive existence inside life I just have one thought from my mind that positive things
Are those truths which will have effect on life when positive things are having impact on our mind
I feel just one thought from inside that if we keep faith on positive then only we can understand
That positive in life I want to win on every way of my future and my mind but what I want
More is my positive thoughts of my own mind because others things can come in life only when
I have positive thoughts in my mind those who cry on every moment will never win inside life
I feel just one thing from my thinking that positive things will not give success on every point
After all positive points are something which lead to winning in life sometimes we see loss and
Negative before winning it is common for our life but we all need to understand that positive
Is one biggest truth of life which we can see in every literature and every mathematics inside
Our life when we understand that truth then only we can win from our mind positive is that
Light which will help us on every point those thoughts which touch us on every moment will
Lead to positive side of our future as well as our life then positive things which are important
In life just always remember life is that line of mathematics which have negative and positive
Both digits on two side and when we start out life by birth we are standing on zero of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...