Sunday, September 21, 2014

Poem 1697. People of my choice

                                                          People of my choice
When weather change it's way people change their dressing style same way when life change
It's way people change opinion and change their side so why should we need to feel sad when
We lose on some points and people turn back to us because that is their nature on every point
When we move ahead we feel just one thought from inside that changes are those things which
Will have effect on our life people never respect us on any moment and on any point I feel just
One thought from inside that when people change their views we feel that people are having
Some understanding from inside we feel just one thing that changes are those parts which will
Happen because people never fight with situation on any point mostly those people will move
Ahead as per thinking in life we need those people but still we must understand one thing from
Our mind that these people are honest to any side these people will change their side with each day
And  with each season every time  these people are just those people who stood with crowd
And give us same advice but we clearly need them in our life because we need crowd on those
Moment when we want to do some change in life but we need to understand that we just can't
Hope honesty from them in life because they are just crowd which doesn't have name of soul
On any point I know we know their name and even natures sometimes but still one thing is so
True that they never have heart which will stay with same morals on every part they just never
Stop on any part they just keep changing from one part to another part we just feel one thought
That those people are changing at every angle of heart I feel one thought on every part that
Those things which are needed to be changed with weather will have effect on their heart
We just feel one thing that dresses are changed same way they change every thing from by
Thoughts and heart I just feel one thing on every part that when weather will change it will
Lead to different concept on every part I feel one thing from my mind and my heart that as
Per weather we need to change dress on every part we feel those changes are just life's normal
Part but when according to situation people began to change heart it really hurt us on every
Moment and part we just never understand when our mind will have one ambition for heart
When our thinking will change on every part those dresses which I wear began to touch my
Thoughts and my heart because with those dresses people seem to change their thinking and
I just never understood that it is also normal ways of some heart I just always expect faith on
Every part but sometimes faith is not nature of some heart they are just with crowd and they
Are crowd's part on every moment we feel that one thought from our heart that those people
Will remain with us when we convince them that we are true from heart but it is not going to
Happen on any part things are not moving ahead as per our thought from heart they just happen
In those dreams which will touch us on every part in real life some people will have some
Attitudes inside life we need to understand that they can't be changed on any point I feel just
One thought from inside that people are not moving ahead as per our choice I just feel one
Thought from my mind that according to season's we change our dresses from time to time
But we never expect from people to change view that way in life but it will happen with some
People and you have tolerate them in life you have to understand one thing that we need to
Find some thoughts on every angle of life we need to understand that this crowd which we
Want will have many of that type this crowd will look so good and perfect when we include
Every one in it on every point but I just hate when I include uncertain people on some points
I just feel one thought from my mind that things are not moving ahead as per my choice and
I want them to look so different on every angle of life I feel just one thing from inside that
Those choices some people make just based on crowd on every time and those people feel
Just one thing from inside that those crowded sections in which we go in life will include
More people who change their views from time to time we need to understand one thought
From inside that when we move ahead we need to change our mind we feel need of that
Understanding on every area of life we feel that change are something which will have
Impact on us at every point I feel just one thought from inside that when I gather crowd
Then may be it doesn't include all those people who are perfect for my mind and life on
Every point I feel just one thought from inside that those crowd will include some people
Who are from that nature which I never like but I have to include them on every point and
I need to have them in life so I feel just one thing that this crowd doesn't include perfect
People and I have to accept it in life but then comes next question can I able to greet crowd
With same happiness which I have seen in beginning of life if I know from my heart that
This crowd don't include just those people whom I understand in life in fact it will include
More whom I hardly understand in life but some where in heart I know that I will greet them
With same smile because that smile is gift of god and it should not be given to just those
Limited people whom I favor and like on each and every point and every moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...