Friday, September 26, 2014

Poem 1708. Problems of mistakes in life

                                                          Problems of mistakes in life
When I start to move ahead I just never want to look back in life this is what I feel so wrong in
Our life sometimes we need to look back on every point but sometimes we are forced to not
Look back in life because what is behind sometimes seem so different than what is ahead in
Our life we are standing on one front and then we are standing on opposite front of life so on
Each and every moment I feel one thought from inside that when need to move ahead on every
Point why did our past seem to come and meet us sometimes may be it is just to tell us that
We have also done mistakes so we must learn to forgive people inside life may be that's why
This past become one part of life which tell me on every moment and on every point that
I have also done some mistakes on some point but still sometimes past seem so hard to absorb
Inside life I just have one question how can some one fool me so easily in life but then when
I look around I just see other people who are like me on every day of life and they are still
Getting fooled in same way then I thank my stars for waking me up on time because waking up
Is that thought which tell me what is right because when you walk too much ahead in life then
Slowly you will understand problems of this life you have standing so much ahead on life then
We just feel one thing from inside that things never look that much easy in life when we move
Ahead with just one thought on every point that we want to move ahead and then we just never
Understand in life what our past can tell us what mistakes can others make inside life but I feel
So confused when child does things so right and elder do so much mistake that will put them
In so much problems in life don't those elder remember past on every point I just have one thought
And feeling from inside I have just one thinking from inside that problems will have effect on
Our life I feel just one thought that past will have some effect on every point those thoughts that
Touch us on every point seem so different when they touch our past inside life those things
Which will have influence on every point seem to create effect on our future and our life so
When I will move ahead I have one thinking from mind that different things of past will create
Different effect on life when we need to move ahead we have one thought from inside that
Things are so easy to forget when they are our past in life but problem will come when some one
Does same mistake which we done behind we need to remember it all again in life before we
Began to insult some one we feel just one thought from inside that when we move ahead then
We need to create effect on every point but we also need to repair those mistakes which people
Did inside life when we move ahead we just have one thinking from inside that our mistakes
Are those thoughts which capture our mind  we feel just one thinking from inside that our
Thoughts are creating effects on our life when we move ahead then we have one thought from
Inside that I am standing on one front of life which tell me that I have turn to one way but I know
One thing that those people who are fooling me are at least left behind but one thing I just never
Know when others will understand to do it in life but while making that mistake they are hurting
Every thing so much that anger manage to arise but then on every moment I just feel one thing
From inside that those movement which take me ahead are good for life but when those mistakes
Will become part of past then I feel I just like to forget them on every point so when I want to
Forget them still when people seem to repeat them in life then I feel just one anger from inside
Of my mind when I start to do something then I just move ahead and I want others to come
With me inside life on every moment I just feel one thought on every point when I start to move
Ahead then I just never understand that I can't expect whole world to move ahead with me in
My life I want world to move with my speed but people have their own speed in life those
People who trust me from inside are so limited on every point of life but many show trust
Just to feel one thing from inside that I don't understand each and every point inside life but
Then when we move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that they are my friend but they
Just don't trust my judgement in life so they never repair mistakes as I thought from inside
Because just liking is not enough in life faith is something totally different on many occasions
On every time I just have one thinking on every time that I just need to adjust on those facts
Sometimes that people will remain to just thought on every point inside that they are best on
Every convincing them seem hard for life but we just can't left them behind so sometimes just
Sometimes we need to look back in life and slowly need to teach them how to move ahead in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...