Sunday, September 7, 2014

Poem 1674. Small things in life

                                                            Small things in life
When I try to understand things inside life I just feel one thing every thing is decided how
We think and what we want on every point but just our wants are not enough for our life we
Need to move ahead with some thoughts which will give light to our mind on every
Moment and point that those things which are so important on every point but still when
Those wants are having effect on every point we feel one thing from my mind that wants
Are not just to be kept inside mind when they are good one then we must learn to use them
On every point those things which are so important on every angle of life are some times
Hidden in just our small wants in life when we move ahead I feel one thing from inside
From my small wants I will get things inside life these wants are precious inside life but
Then those wants are something which will have effect on every point thoughts are really
Changing on every point those wants are something which are small on every part these wants
Are having good reaction on every point even if those reactions are small they will create
Effect on major factors of life I feel one thing from inside that small part are having effect
On our mind I feel that small things which are creating changes are leading to complicated
Factors on every point these small things which are giving reaction inside life but then I feel
One thing from inside but then small things are having effect on large things on every point
Inside life because those big things are made by small factors on every point inside life
But then those small things are just part from which big things are created on every point
When small things are together on every point I feel one thought from inside then I feel
One thing from inside when small wants are fulfilled in life sometimes we are starting some
Sort of big thing in life we need to understand one thought on every point that those wants
Which are so small are also doing big things in life we want to move ahead on every point
But we just never understand one thought of our mind that things which we want are big
One but they are achieved by small wants in life when I will move ahead then I know those
Others fact which are needed in life then slowly I just shift to them and I will start my journey
For big thing in life I just never understand when I have manage to enter in that journey of
Complicated things inside life so then when I went ahead on every point I feel just one thing
That small things are just limited parts of life but still when I fulfill those things which are
Moving ahead in life I feel one thought on every point that small things are moving ahead
On every point then I feel one thing from inside when these steps are having effect on
Every point I feel just one thing from one step to another step in life we move ahead on
Every area of life these wants are something which will have impact on our mind then
We feel one thought from inside that when we do something small on every point but then
When small things are having effect on every point so then these small things are having
Reaction on every point when we do some small things then we are starting to move many
Things which will have effect on every point so then those things will have effect on every point
These small things which are having effect on every point then small things are leading to
Different concepts inside life small things are important because they are showing small
Things which are leading to move ahead on every time then those small things which are
Just small part of life when those reaction which have effect on every point but then I feel
One thing from inside small things will have effect on us at every point these small things
Which are having effect on our life those small things are having positive effect inside life
When those positive effect will have so much good effect inside life then life will look so
Pure on every point then I feel one thing from inside that small thing will gathered together
Then those big things will have effect on every point when  they will have
Some big effect on life I will wish just one thing from inside so then I have that big thing in life
Because big things are precious on every point but then small things are always important in life
Then small things are steps for big things on every point I feel that small things are moving
Ahead to some big thing in life when we are doing small things we are creating basic for
Big in life but we just never know when we have created it in life when we become part of
Some thing big is always unknown to our mind because we all know that we can never
Win just by thinking in life and big things are not offer that easily to our life and they are
Not even easy to do in life so start with small things inside our life because that small things
Will touch our thoughts and our mind they will make us happy on each and every point in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...