Sunday, September 14, 2014

Poem 1685. Target shooting

                                                             Target shooting
When I start to move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that I can walk ahead with
My own feet then when I want to move in life to do some work why did I look at others with
Just one hope that they will help me to win my sky why in life I want to give things that try
When I know I can walk with my legs why can't I understand my dreams should be same
And that is not just problem with my thoughts many times I feel many people have just that
Same thought every one thinks when there is mission whole world should be there to complete
That thought or mission inside our life when we went ahead I just feel one thought on every
Point and on every moment that when I will walk I want to walk in such a way that life will
Show me every thing and every type of knowledge when we walk around we want to see each
And every thing with curiosity and try to grab every type of knowledge on every point we
Just feel one thing on every way that life is not something which we needed on any moment
We just have one thought from inside that from our mind we need every thing on every point
But that is just when we walk on road on every day when we want to get something we just
Ignore every thing and set our eyes on target we feel as if life is like aiming and shooting target
But things are not that simple inside our life on every point we need to move ahead in life we
Just feel one thing from inside that shooting target on every point after all by that way we can
Get things inside life I just feel one thing on every point that setting target is something which
Will have effect on our future on every point we feel just one thought from inside that we need
To walk to get that thing but how can just target is enough for us in life we need other things
Also side by side we need to understand future is something in which need is every part of life
We can't just have some part of that picture inside life we need to study each part in details
From time to time when we move ahead I heard one thing from my mind that when we walk
On target we feel one thing from inside that we need to understand all part of those picture
On every point we just move ahead step by step in life we need to know not just target but also
Things around target on every point because life is not target shooting and we are not planning
To shoot any one with gun in life we want to move ahead while keeping every one with us on
Every point we want to move ahead as we prefer and like we just never understand that we
Need to move ahead after collecting all thoughts of mind we have to move ahead after moving
Ahead with proper setting of thoughts on every point I feel just one thing from inside that those
Thoughts which I have are not moving ahead as per our thinking and our mind on every day
I feel just one thing from inside that I just have one target on every point of life I want to move
Ahead as per my wishes in life but my target is to be positive and for it I need to search many
Things in life I have find first how did my mind manage to confuse my thoughts on every point
But instead of setting such targets we mostly set wrong targets in life like I want this much
Money or I want that much power in life on every moment I feel those targets are not taking
Us ahead instead we just walk on wrong way of life when we move ahead then we feel just
One thing from inside that those target which we set in our life are not moving ahead as per
Our wishes on every point we have to set them after thinking from each and every side we just
Can't aim on one target we need full knowledge of our life when we move ahead we feel just
One thought from inside that target is that part of our future which should be achieved by us
Inside our life we need to understand one thing from inside that we need each and every thing
In our life we don't need just target we need even those people who surround it in life because
We are not shooting with guns in life we are playing games like foot ball or cricket in which
Team run unitedly and thinks from every side of life is not that much easy on any point I feel that
Life is that team game which needed to have understanding on every angle of our life I just
Feel one need from inside of my mind that things are not moving ahead as per our thoughts
And our choice I just never understand when we began to feel just we are living in just one
Person game of life but when we said we are then we are totally confusing our mind no one
Moves alone in life each person have one team behind just some one is captain but that doesn't
Mean winning is one man show on any point may be one player is best but others are also
Playing along in every point so never feel that since I can walk with just my leg I can also have
My dreams with my mind because you start to move for dream then you unknowingly involving
Others on every point those people who walk with you have right on you at every point I just
Feel one thing when we are not walking alone assuming it is wrong in our life we need to
Understand moving alone is not what is happening we are moving with others help in
Every dream of life we need to understand and respect others skill on each and every point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...