Monday, September 1, 2014

Poem 1664. Incidence in life

                                                            Incidence in life
On every time we start from one point to another point different sort of things happen in life
I feel just one thing from inside that those things which are happening on every point of life
I will just have one feeling from inside that in life things will change on every angle and on
Every point I feel one thing from inside that different incidence will have effect on every
Angle of life I feel just one thought from every side of life that those routes are having effect
On us every point on those routes I just see those facts that I want to see life and
I just never dream that on those road I can see those incidence which will have
Effect on our life on every point on both sides we will see just those things on corner
Of life which we will least expect in life but many times such a things just happen in life
Some incident just change us from inside of our mind as we never thought in our life
Things which will have reaction on every point because when life will full of different things
On every point life will be many sorts of incidences on every point those incidences will
Have some effect on every point these things are leading some sort of effect on every point
Life will capturing different section of life when life will belong on every point inside life
When different section of life will have effect on every point I have one feeling from inside
In life I have different thoughts on every time life seem to have different effect on every point
I feel one thought from inside that life will have different effect on every point inside life but
Then when life will have reaction of that past on every time I just start to move ahead on
Every point when in life we have different stages on every time I feel one thing from inside
That different stages of life will tell us on different reaction on every point so then I feel one
Thing from inside that in this route of life on every point I feel that life is creating effect on
Every section of life those thoughts which capture our thoughts on every point will look so
Different on every angle of life because those thoughts will finally decide how you will understand
Truth of life after all this life is made with different hopes on every time so then we just see
Incidence according to facts of past on every time I feel just one thing from inside that those
Past which are giving results on every point so I feel one thought from inside that different
Stages of life will have some reaction on every point so then stages are full of incidence in life
So then incidence which are important inside life will have effect on every point on every sort
Of incidence inside life those incidence which will look so difficult on every point so then I feel
One thing from inside that incidence will have effect on every point I have one thinking on
Every point if we want to understand ourselves we need to understand every thing from our
Childhood to every stages and every part of it in life but we need to understand it about them on
Every point but we need to understand ourselves first in life but we are not interested in that
Thing on any point we want to understand others on every point those incidence which will
Have impact on our life seem so wrong on every point I feel that in this life that when we
Went ahead on every route inside life I feel that when I have incidence on every point in life
On different routes which are having reaction on every point from one point to another point
In route of life these incidence will have different on every point because those incidence
Will have reaction on so many times in life these incidence will have effect on every point
These incidence will have effect on every point when we start on every point that those
Things which are having reaction on every point when we have so different effect on every
Area of life when I will move ahead on every thinking I feel just one thing that incidence
Which will have effect on every point will look so interesting after all those incidence which
Will have effect on every point will look so wrong on every point when we start judging just
Others in life we judge others power and we judge others thinking on every time just by
Judging others thinking we will not get success in life we need to judge ourselves at first
Moment and point because judging ourselves is most important on every point but then
We feel just one thing from inside that incidence are important and precious on every point
Because those incidence are creating effect on our life but we just kept telling others about
Their mistake and we hardly judge our life because on every time our life is depend on us
But we feel that others will decide truth of our life so I feel one thought from my mind
That our past incidence will be our guide but judging others by our thinking is totally wrong
On every point because then we think that we are great and other don't look that much
Great on any point but then I feel one thought from my mind that we should not judge other's
Past we must judge our past and that it enough for life we just keep looking at others
Closet and forget our closet sometimes but if we decide to first tidy our closet I feel that will
Better for our life because then for others closet we hardly have any time those closet will
Not touch us at all on any moment or any point inside our future and inside our life on every point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...