Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Poem 1690. Requirement in life

                                                              Requirement in life
These things which touch our life on every angle of life they will create effect on every point
We all want every thing as per our wishes on every time we feel just one thought from our
Mind that things will not happen as we like we feel just one thought from inside that
Those thoughts will touch our peaceful mind I feel those thoughts are creating attack on every
Point those things are having effect on our mind when we move ahead we feel one thought
From inside that things should move as we like but sadly life never act as per our wish and
We just never accept it in life we all want life to move ahead as per our choice but question
Is that it is impossible in life because we all want same thing that is best thing of life so every
One just run after one thing in life that is that thing which will look best on every angle and
On every point I feel one thought from our mind that things are moving ahead as per our
Wishes inside life those thoughts are creating effect and it touch us at every angle of our life
These things are touching us on every area of mind but when we ignore them and their touch
They seem so wrong on every point I feel just one thought from inside that we all want just
Same thing at many angles of life I have many area which will have so good impact on every
Area of life I feel just one thought from inside that those things which will create effect on
My future will never let me understand from inside that when I wish for something which is
Wanted by long line inside life I feel just one thing from inside that may be if we don't run after
Same thing in life then we can get different things on many point of life we feel just one thought
From our mind that things will be some positive effect on every point so we just run after them
Without much thought in life and no one is ready to quit that fight for that thing which we want
Inside life we have one thinking from inside that things are those concepts which will take us
Ahead on every point of our mind we never understand one thing from our mind that things will
Help us on some point but then things will create effect on our every section of life I have just
One thinking from inside that best things are those things which will hurt me on many point
I feel just one thing that I need best and perfect thing in life but many times we don't need that
Much best in life what we need is something which will bring on our face nice smile and not
On just that moment when we get it in life also when we are living ahead our life that thing
Should be such thing which will create smile for us on every point of our life I feel one thought
From my mind that that good things are those things which will create impact on me for whole
Time like some times some thing have power to bring out our pleasure and our smile we feel
Just one thing from inside that things which will have effect on my mind when things are of that
Sort which will look to great on each and every part they will look different on every angle of
Every angle of our heart because we have pride to keep those things to our heart we feel just
One thing from our heart that things are increasing pride on every part those things are creating
Effect on our thoughts and our heart not due to smile but just due to pride for our thoughts
And our heart we never understand on our life's any part which tell our thinking and our heart
That things are not moving ahead as per our thoughts on any part they are creating impact on
Our thoughts I just feel one thing that power which we have inside our heart seem so wrong
On every angle of our heart because those powers are creating impact on us at every part but
Does we really need power for our heart if someone ask me then I feel just one thing from heart
That rather than power I like just smiles for heart which let me touch to that sky that will have
All those clouds which I want from heart so when I want thing I feel that things are sometimes
So wrong on many parts just for showing off some times we choose things from heart and then
We just keep them in life because we have chosen them and they become life's part we just
Never understand what we really should wish from our heart may be we need to ask once again
To our heart that what we want from our thoughts we want to move ahead then it should be
Something good for our thoughts and heart after all in life on every point we need to understand
Just one thing from inside what is most important that is our precious smile and pure sort of life
I feel one thing from inside that may be I just don't need other things expect smile inside life
So why should I waste my time on other things inside my life I feel that may be I should not
Run after that perfect thing for world rather I should run for that thing which I feel bring
A perfect and nice smile because that thing is truly and from heart my real requirement in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...