Monday, September 15, 2014

Poem 1688. Same view

                                                                  Same view
Sometimes some people just express your view then comes one question why these people will
Believe what we believe when other doesn't even believe it with proof but life is so strange
Thing your own people just don't want to listen to you when whole world may like to listen to
You and your thinking but then some one told me that this is my wrong thinking who told me
That I am made just for my own world and for me when god make us we are suppose to do
Just one thing do our duty and then whole world will be just same field for our heart and for
Our thinking in life we need to understand all thoughts and thinking but then when I feel just one
Thing on every point that I can take whole world with me I like whole world but don't I able to
Convince some part of it to my people just because they have stayed with me but that never happen
Since I have to do just my duty and it's up to others what they listen and I can't force on that point
After all those who don't want to listen to me can't become that part of my life just because they
Stay around us doesn't mean that we can share our views inside our world on every point it is
Just depend on our world do they want our views inside world so why then we feel just one thing
From our heart that things will change on every part of heart but not for those with whom share
Our life or those friends who are our life's part sometimes life will make us totally different on
Every part but still I feel just one thought from mind that I must say I am lucky to get people
Who listen to my heart how can we just say I just want some people listen to my view and
My heart after all how lucky we are when unknown will listen to our heart it is most precious
Gift for us from our heart those tears which tell us our people is not listening is something so
Wrong for heart we need to smile because others are coming and listening to our thoughts and
Our heart we need to change our thoughts on every part lucky are those whom listens even one
Pure heart because what is important in world is that song which is listened honestly even by
One heart after all honesty is one important thing for my heart I feel that just singing for our own
People is not right song we are all just children of same god we all feel same pain from our heart
We all suffer problems of same sort then why should we separate ourselves just because some
Logic was told us on life's early part when we cry are we sure that we will get shoulder only
Of that person who is around us in life's part I just feel that any one can help us from any part
Every one is just one thing that is soft and nice human heart but some just never understand that
Concept and thought on any part they just never feel that all have same heart so telling them our
Thoughts sometimes seem not that good for their thinking on any part but I feel on those moment
We should not lose our heart we need to find something more important thing on every part that
Those people who really want to listen to our heart since this whole world is just our part then
Why should we get so depressed when we are not listen on it's small part just look around you
Friends and you can see how big is this world and you can see there are many big heart just
Never let hate capture your heart and let your good faith become leader on every part then in
Just what you want from our heart people who listen to you become that part which is good
As well as perfect for our heart when we do something from our heart then we can just let it
Be used for any good heart why should we limit our skill or art to just some part we all are just
Like one big sea it have water from each river and each pond it never matter from which point
That water will enter on which part and how clean is that water or if it is come from same way
Doesn't matter when that water become part of that sea in world we are becoming sea with those
Thoughts which we don't limit our mind we will become that thought on every point which
Tell us on every point that we can't win just by feeling some people are our and other are not
Part of our life if we want to live happily then we must include every one inside our life and
We must feel happy from inside for those thoughts on every point when we understand that
Even if our people don't understand it will not matter that much in life when others can come
Forward and understand in life we don't need to convince people at beginning we need to first
Find people who think like us in life because convincing is not work of just one person in life
It need at least two person in life one needed to convince and other to listen that person with
Open heart on every point I feel just one thought from mind we are so lucky that some one
Is with us to listen in life so when our people don't listen just think one thing from mind that
One day they will understand and until then we have lot of people who are our friends inside life
At gathering people with us is important in life we are human being who live together in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...