Monday, August 5, 2013

Poem 991. Thoughts of future

                                         Thoughts of future
How beautiful was my life when I don't use to think about future
But immature at that time was my all thoughts because when I was small
I never use to think when I use to dream I can become any thing without
Any logic in my dream but since I start to think about my future as part
Suddenly all dreams are vanished from our thinking and our heart but
When ever we think we just think about world's important part and
That is how much can be achieved and how much are just dreams of my heart
Because my dream are some thing that so nice in childhood even now some times
I use to think I must dream with childish view but then I have just one question
Inside my heart how innocent I use to be is it really good for me to be that
Innocent in whole life because world is already too smart so I need a logic
And which logic I got scared when I began to reason of things every thing
Stood before me in totally different way after all in life we never think
Day and night because those people who do that become mad with in limited time
How hard is my life if I don't know much about future from inside my heart
Because some times heart teach us many things which are other wise not taught
How wrong it is that I don't think about future is one thing we will say
If we stop thinking about our feeling and our many parts of future but
Inside our life on every time we just saw some one who tell us we must
Stop thinking about future time because that thinking will cause all time of problems
Which always hurt us from each and every side inside our mind we don't have
Much choice still some times we decide that we need to thinking about our future
In our life because our life is some thing which required some plan and
If you go without plan you will lose without winning of any sort in plan
So when we plan we just need to think about future so some people
Seems to think future works on some sort of button so on one moment
We say we must not think about it as much in our life but when question
Comes of saving money they all began to think about their future without
Giving second thought to any other thing in their life so it's easy to say that
We must not think about future in life but in life when question comes of future
Every thing turns wrong way in our thinking and life because when some thing
Disturbed our present then that thing will hurt our future so how is that
Possible not think about future sometimes I think every day in my life
I feel as if future is walking with me each day and night truth of life is that
Every one cares about their future inside their life and every day they say
Never think about future in life but while saying this also people began to
Think about future of their life those who taught you this are some times
A person who never did it ever inside life when some one really do it
Will never care to tell you that in life because when some one really act
Like that in life that person never want to tell others and need to get others
Admiration in their life not thinking of future involves big chapters of life
But it's important chapter is don't care what other people think in their
Because those who care about others thought always care about future
So even when they are bright still people don't care about their  future
Never talk to others about it in life they just never care what others will say
They just follow one path which is perfect for them and one other truth of life
Those who really cares about life just some time like to pretend that they are
A lot better than other people in life so they went ahead and pretend that
They don't care about future in our life after all those who really don't care
Are so limited in number that those people never care for us or our future in life
So what good will that do not caring for future in life after all after some limit
Every one cares for future in their life instead of saying this we must say that
We must care in limits about future of our life and then we can change our future
With limited plan and after spending on it limited time which will give us
Lot of time to happily enjoy out many parts of future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6969. Right sort of dream teach

                          Right sort of dream teach  Right sort of dream teach us to fly on heights it begin new step to touches of soul tha...