Thursday, August 15, 2013

Poem 1008. Not friend

                                               Not friend
After all we thought in our life every thing goes just as we like but
When some thing goes against our  wishes some thing goes not right
I just remember you my best friend who stood with in my school on
Each and every point how lucky I use to think I am to have you until
I saw your true face in my life when crisis come I saw you running away
From my sides and within minutes you are with other people who are
Not acting best as per my sight until then you were always stood by
My side and I always thought that you are my best friend in my life
So on each and every time I defend you because I thought that you can
Never do wrong thing in your life but one day finally life showed me
The truth of life which told me I was silencing to you is biggest mistake
Of my life you are the one who stood with me on some times but
Slowly as life went ahead I just don't understand how do you change
So much or have I imagine a friend inside you after all in life on every
Time we see some friend who are perfect for our thinking and for life
But problem is that after some time we see their faces in our life but
Some times in life we see some friend as time went ahead we think that
That person is same because we don't notice any change after all in life
Changes are some thing which must be seen on some time and they just
Manage to harm a person inside their life after all in life on each and every time
We see some friend who are friends of our life and we don't notice any thing
Wrong in them until crisis arrive inside our life when our friend may show
Their faces but I am talking about more strange friends who are with us
In our some crisis and for some times they are just best but after some time
We miss that friend then I think may be my first crisis are small one so
They stay with me when they are there but then I suddenly think in different way
May be our friend change according to their thinking and their crisis but
We can't see clearly them because some crisis are so hidden in them that
Those friends never say anything to us about our crisis after some moment
They just give us big smile and they say those crisis are some thing to them
But they never share their crisis what kind of are those friends who never
With us share crisis they just give us sweet smile every day and say that
Our crisis will rise again and again after all in this crisis each time and each day
Don't we share them with friends and if we just never share them with friend
May be we are not that good friend and that's why our friendship is never perfect
When ever we see some thing wrong we just try to find some mistake but
Some times things were never that way as we thought from life's beginning to end
Some people just like to share what ever happen with them and their life is
Like a book which can be read if you went there but some people are like
Mystery world which never comes out even on end and some times even
In mystery life seems nice until crisis arise this is what happen when we make
A friendship with a hidden friend who hide her feeling until end so we never
Understand our friend and that one's thinking until end even when our friendship
Break we never understand what that person felt on one side that one shows
That one cares but on other side that one acts just as that one wishes every day
And even when we need friendship that person talks friendly with totally
Different friend so shocking are these friend who never understand other friend
And still claim that mistake it from their friend how change it really feel when
At one hand they are not ready to make any change and when we say it's enough
They just say that if we break our friendship we are the one who will miss our friend
The friend who never stood with us how can claim that we miss that friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 658. Pari's books

                                      Pari's books  Pari was so excited about each thought. She began to watch design of her dress. It w...